Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
The unfortunate thing is, while many people within the entertainment industry do genuinely care about representation and equal rights, executives tend to only care when it benefits their bottom line. It’s why companies like Disney celebrate Pride Month, while also either keeping creators from including explicit LGBT representation or forcing them to make it as small and unnoticeable as possible so that they can flawlessly edit out for the Chinese or Russian release.
And that’s not even getting into the mess that Activision-Blizzard is currently in.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@CaptainXtra
Nah, ME2’s, it wouldn’t be so bad if it was like 2-3 per mission but i have had to do like 6+ now, and they lock large portions of the game’s strict supply of credits behind them so you can’t really just ignore them since it can easily cost you an upgrade ect, it’s not as terrible as the garbage fire planet scanning but it’s another way the devs made their own goal of getting the player to replay the game harder because it along with the convos and scanning aren’t fun their tedious busy work that has to be done every playthrough,
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #CDC7
Wow that’s something. Many of the games I enjoy are now Microsoft owned. Wonder if they will be a new evil giant or a decent company? More resources and time given to Blizzard games perhaps, like Bethesda’s games now get?
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Meanlucario
Yes. It’s clear MS is going all in on games at least. This is big. Sony must be sweating a little. MS have had sort of a hands off style in the past so I have some hope it will be better for Blizzard than their former overlords at least.
@Background Pony #14F5
Sony is currently losing thats for sure. Remember that MS is PC/Xbox.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
Bold move from Microsoft, given that Acti-Blizz is still dealing with all that shit that came up last year. You’d think they’d at least wait until that was all resolved so they don’t have it connected to them. :v
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@silbasa
Like Disney with movies. Never trust a monopoly.
@Terton
I’m guessing they are going to fire/lay-off Bobby to get people to trust them quickly. What better way to get people to like you than firing someone almost no one likes?
Background Pony #14F5
@silbasa
And the fact that there’s some people that prefer the games to be multiplatform.
Not that I mind, though.
But then again, I have a feeling Sony could possibly purchase a studio like acti-blizz.
EA might be one or Ubisoft.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide