Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

ME2 aged worse then i expected, i knew the LE had brought down it’s rep through new players and returning ones having the rose tinted goggles taken off, but yeah,
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’m glad I got Majesty 2 on sale. It really sucks.
The first Majesty was fairly good, and scratched an itch I didn’t know I had (what if there was an RTS where you didn’t control the units?)
Majesty 2 keeps the general gameplay but takes out a bunch of the flavor and odds and ends that really sold the first’s experience. Oh, and difficulty is fucking stupid.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“Get me some gold I’m going to have to hire a Wizard. Wizards are great. They’re made of paper but they have high attack. Oh no he’s immediately being attacked by 2 wolves and he’s dead. 500 gold down the drain. That’s this game’s economy. Oh and now that we have our first dead hero we now have a graveyard. Graveyards are great, we can revive our dead heroes. We have to pay a high price to do it though, and graveyards also randomly spawn skeletons so that’s bad.”
God do I know that feel.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
We just finished Halo 4. Not only does that game have an identity crisis, it also has a terrible final level and disappointing final boss.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@NitroFury
Same here. Stylized art is what I prefer in pretty much any piece of media.
I don’t have anything against photorealistic graphics (RE2 Remake and DMC 5 are amongst my favorite games of all time), but personally, this:
…Just appeals to me more.
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
It kind of made sense to try, the two games that are consistently considered the unproblematic best in terms of story are Reach and ODST, and they didn’t just bring out some rando, they brought back the hugely poplar character voiced by Nathan Fillion, and at the time they were committed to killing off Cortana who carried Chief as a character, the issue was of course putting him in a game with Chief, what they should have done was line up a good writer, get a good pair of VAs and just make a new Halo with a pair of spartan heroes if your playing solo then the one you aren’t playing chats over comms, otherwise they are the other PC, and then hope they are a hit, if so keep giving them games until people lose interest then make a new main team,
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@NitroFury
Same here. Stylized art is what I prefer in pretty much any piece of media.
I don’t have anything against photorealistic graphics (RE2 Remake and DMC 5 are amongst my favorite games of all time), but personally, this:
…Just appeals to me more.
And this is extremely sad that Gamers, specifically here in the West; seems to think they want every game to be photorealistic. This is why stylized art games here in the West seems to be getting rather rare.
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
that’s not how it works, tech bros are the ones who push for more graphics, stop trying to pin things on the wrong place, PC gamers throwing a tantrum because consoles overtook them caused the graphics obsessions to grow because the other option was pushing being the best platform for RTS games, which didn’t sound cool, so it became “we have the best graphics!” and thus was absolute garbage like Crysis born to appease these people who demanded resolutions draw distances and frame rates in place of quality,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide