Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know, I’m getting sick of this whole “Graphics over Gameplay” mindset that these Western Gamers seem to be adopting.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I discovered how Dust works in Guilty Gear +R. Jesus christ, it’s like discovering a new dimension. This game has so many layers that it’s amazing to play it.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Welp, only seemed natural that my joycon would start to drift.
And I refuse to pay $40 for half of a controller, so it looks like I’ll be looking for 3rd party joycons soon.
@Meanlucario
And the execution was among the worst I’ve ever seen in a character death scene.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Wow, Baldur’s Gate 2 is poorly designed. I can’t completed one of the first quests I’m given at the start of chapter 2 because of how poorly designed the boss is, and a case to store potions isn’t available for a very long time. Gems and scrolls are fine, but potions are too much apparently.
@NitroFury
Most I hear is that the games just don’t look good and seem rushed, partly since the yearly-release thing heavily implied they are rushed.
@Penguin Dragneel
I have heard that you can clean them, though I never tried to.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@NitroFury
the biggest complaints i have see has been the ones about them cutting pokemon only to not actually improve the models nearly enough to justify the trade off, and then complaints about the chibi art style of the DDP remakes,
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Usually to beat Skyrim is just to beat Alduin the world Eater. Chances are you might have done the beginning quest and was heading up to the Grey Beards to learn more shouts. Or you probably did that too which mean you are getting the claw back.
@CaptainXtra
Tell her the game is bad. And it’s one of the worst games, of all time.
Ring Team
Artist -

That’s debatable.
[SPOILERS OF THE LAST OF US 2]
In the context of the whole two games, Id say that the most redeemable character is Abby. And the fact that she was constantly hated in the Internet says a lot about the people who hate her.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Ring Team
People don’t like it when someone tries to emotionally manipulate them to make a character “redeemable”
Ellie: kills dogs that attacked her How evil!
Abby: plays with dogs Aww cute puppers! She’s so sweet This makes Ellie worse!
There’s plenty more examples but that is the most glaring example of it.
And you writing off “the people who hate her” as if you know ever single one of them personally, sounds more like an excuse to just disregard any criticism due to personal reasons.
Ring Team
Artist -

@Cyborg_pony
I don’t think the game was about showing how bad someone is just by pointing out some certain scenes. The fun to me about the two games is figuring out who these characters are, kinda like a movie made by the Coen brothers.
And quick note: The people who hated the second game are usually people who either haven’t played it or saw spoilers without having the context of the whole game. The people who played it have some valid reasons to either say “it’s pretty good” or “I don’t like it” because they have experienced it. Kinda like the NakeyJakey video, who made a whole video pointing out all the good things and bad things about the game.
If it was for me, I’d say the worst part of the game are the strongboxes, because they’re very repetitive. But it’s a little thing compared to the rest of the game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide