Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Wiimeiser
This takes a dip into the fetishy side(hence why ‘respectable’ sci fi doesn’t really think about it), but I’ve seen at least one system with three genders whose main purpose was deciding what comes out when who fucks who.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Some game development advice: A player should never suffer because of another player’s actions. Griefing should be hard to do at best.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Ebalosus
Andromeda helped a lot with that by making more then one animation skeleton for NPCs so Turians and Krogan finally are their proper size and proportions, also apparently a debate over if female turians krogans ect should have boobs was apparently a very big deal in the mass effect team that was legit part of the reason we didn’t see one until the Omega DLC,
the monogendered thing was put in to try and deflect, it was legit a huge uproar when Femshep could bang the decisively human and female kelly chambers, because femshep was “canonically strait” according to a large number of fans,
@Meanlucario
Because they still have to carry the children and nurse them? you do realize that men are an evolutionary adaptation for sexual reproduction and that if that element is removed they would likely be selectively bred out of existence, it’s not cler if the asari were always able to reproduce via there current technique, but even if they had once relied on sexual reproduction once the better option became available men would be evolved out over time,
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
Again, why do they look like women? There is no reason for them to have breast other than fan-service. Breast are a mammal thing, with other species has their own way of feeding young. Their tentacle hair and scales imply a more fish-base species, though we can also go with birds since regurgitating food sound like it would be relatively common. And yes, that does sound gross to us, but that’s because our method to feeding our young would be different to theirs, since they are aliens to us, and us to them.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

If people haven’t questioned the huge and ridiculous amount of fanservice in something like Kill la Kill (to the point where every anime ever has fanservice), I’m pretty sure the female design of the Asari is infinitely harmless compared to that.
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
Where are these complaints about Quarians? it’s because of a fucking common trope called rubber forehead aliens, now stop using it to go on a biphobic tangent against Liara for daring to be the one who they had to turn to as the through line character because of how she was written in ME1 making her the best option, as well as them wasting time and money on stupid hit like the renegade/paragon system that made shepard such a shitty main character by the time of 3,
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Meanlucario
I mean that’s kinda hard for a lot of games that are designed in a way that griefing is impossible to stop, like Minecraft. So it’s up to the people in the server to stop it.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
Because it’s the asari that are always shoved into our faces. 90% of the strippers in ME are asari, so you know the developers wanted you to enjoy them as much as they do. And yes, that also applies to the quarians. I would say turian as well, but I remember hearing mix things on whether their females have tits or not. And just because she was in ME1 doesn’t make her the best. Honestly, Garrus and Tali are better, hence why Bioware was pressured to make them options in ME2, despite them being neither human or asari. Also, blame bad writing and not ME’s morality system. For the most part, Shep is fine.
Lets just drop it here since neither of us are budging and I want move on to play Baldur’s Gate 2.
Thanotos Omega

@Mikey
yep griefers will always find a way, they will even still do it in Elden Ring, even though now the invaders are only allowed to invade when you have a friend they will still seek to try and ruin the experience by trying to achieve a higher win rate then they are meant to have,
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Thanotos Omega
In games like Minecraft, the ability to remove and place blocks literally makes it impossible to stop griefers in servers unless you set permissions a certain way so only people you select and build.
Background Pony #B80D
Kirby and the Forgotten Land will be released March 25, 2022. The game will also feature co-op gameplay, minigames, new abilities and toys to collect.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Meanlucario
And do you want to get it on with Ashley or Kaiden? Because those two were the other two besides Liara in ME1.
And everyone hates Ashley and Kaiden.
Also Asari can reproduce with just about everyone in ME.(Or do you want to argue that too.)
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@igotnopicks
Considering that Ashley was my choice on my first playthough, and Kaiden is who I plan on romancing on my next playthrough, I guess I just have terrible taste than. Also, that they are the only options is part of the problem.
And that justify looking like women how? They reproduce through mental connections, not physical contact. They have no reason to look like that outside of fan-service.
Background Pony #B80D
Anyone else know about the upcoming “Billie Bust Up”, a musical platformer game featuring villain songs as boss battles?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide