Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Oh wow, spamming the same fucking attack endlessly real fucking creative smaugh, it’s still amazers me people were dumb enough to buy the “it’s tough but fair” lie about this game, and of course once again the fucking boss is a long ass run from the bon fire,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario
I am doing sorceries and couldn’t find solairs summon mark so i kind of had to go with who ever was already the most damaged, and now i have been trying to unlock a basicv gameplay feature, i already went all the way back to the starting area to get the black bow and poison arrows just to get past those stupid archers,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
Why didn’t you try the sneaking spells I told you worked for me? It would have saved you the time.
Solaire is on the stairs on the other side of the room, where the silver knight is (if memory serves me right). And it isn’t “unlocking a basic gameplay feature,” it’s improving the amount of healing in each bonfire past 10. I assume you have fed the bonfire closest to the Duo for 10 swigs.
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
Sneaking spell is behind the hydra, and the Hydra isn’t a fun fight for my build,
I was referring to my efforts to unlock the ability to move from point A to point B in a timely manner without needing to tediously deal with a bunch of random enemies, I.E. get the lord vessel, great so i get to waste my resources clearing out a bunch of other enemies if i want help, just fucking grand,
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
I mean, the DLC is also behind the hydra, and magic is quite good against the hydra, assuming you use either a shield or the hiddy spot where it can’t reach you. And the problem with sorceries is that you tend to use them often as your main form of damage. It’s like melee builds being vulnerable range.
QuasarNova
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

And this is why giant dad build is a thing kids
>they are just a crutch you need to learn the actual mechanics
Eat my shorts, is fun to use and functional, unlike your real dad who is just used heyooooooooooooooooooooo
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
I’ve seriously considered getting FFXIV.
Only played the demo some time ago and it was quite fun them.
And I discovered I they added Gunblades in an expansion, so that’s a big draw.
Wiimeiser
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So people are complaining about God of War coming to PC, and someone mentioned a Thomas mod. So I said this:
How about: Replace every troll with Thomas the Tank Engine, replace Kratos with Hired Gun and Atreus with Serenity (Both from Fallout Equestria: Heroes, in anthro form from that UniversalBlue pic there Hired beats a raider in a bar), replace the soundtrack with Skyrim’s, change all the trees into Animal Crossing trees, change the skybox to one of Mr.Who’s Source skyboxes, add the Portal Gun, put Shrek in there somewhere, and replace the final boss with Maligula.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Why would people complain about a videogame coming to more consoles and PC?
As much as I love Nintendo, I want these games in other consoles, so more people can enjoy it.
I understand the exclusive deal, but I kinda wish things were a bit different.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Wait, they’re making another Perfect Dark?! Also, I don’t think anything could wash the taste of PDZ from my mouth, given what an epic letdown it was.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide