Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Had to give up on my beloved Sunset Hammer for the Zweihinder it’s incredible blocking power and equal if not greater damage and attack speed completely erased my baby as a viable option for me, the ocasional knock downs just aren’t worth the trade offs,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario
my hammer could at most block 71% of Slash and Pierce damage and 90% of Crush damage, while my Zweihinder blocks 100% of all of them, which is a big deal because this game is very unforgiving with the enemy damage output vs healing ratios
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Each settlement will have an actual settlement map instead of being an open field battle, there will be a greater variety of maps, there will be elevated positions like bridges to dock artillery or other ranged units, and you can build barricades and towers while fighting a defensive siege.
That’s all good, but the majority of siege battles have you as the attacker and the siege rework seems mainly to focus on the defending side.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It’s not really helping their case when like 80% of Let’s Players they used only figured it out by accident. That kinda proves Jaffe’s case more than anything.
Thanotos Omega

Me: I will do research on this boss and adjust my play style to counter her,
Me after second Phase wrecks me: Fuck it big sword smashy times are back!
Turns out the second phase is saved after reaching it so you only need to clear the 1st phase once,
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Dustcan
Not really? The game is designed that way to get you to shoot you ceiling. There are so many indicators, the enemies on it, the space above the ceiling?
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The game does roadsigns the player fairly well at that spot (even if it does rely on the player having bad aim/spamming their shots).
What I’m getting at is although Jaffe is being not fair to Dread, that video is being outright unfair to Jaffe.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide