Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@WyrmSpawN  
I’m from a different culture entirely, so half the time I only go by what is apparent and presented, rather than actual. (kinda like, how ppl assume muslims are arabs when the bulk of them are actually asian)

Here’s a thought: if you were to humanize Deltarune monsters…the first thing that pops into your mind–what race? I use this method to check my own biases and racist tendency. Why do I think XYZ anthro character to be this race?

With Equestria Girls it was really quick. white. the whole lot of them. I get the same vibe with Deltarune. They feel white unless specified otherwise.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@tehwatever  
Well, Equestria girls are made to be inoffensive, so for the most part they have no peculiarities a normal person would chop up to race. For better or worse, this makes them white in the eyes of others. Not even specific European white, just generic white.

I’ve genuinely never tried to place Deltarune’s characters, but I’m guessing rather than inoffensive they’re simply sincere even in their personal facades. This also leaves no room for scraps of stereotypes, so the mind just defaults and takes shortcuts.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Mikey  
Not surprising. Hopefully it will be cheaper but if not, $10 shouldn’t be that much of an extension that burns a hole in your wallet.

@Background Pony #5C15  
sigh We could only hope.

@Beau Skunky  
Yeah but to a lot of people, the free retro games don’t mean anything to them if the online has mixed results with certain games.
Background Pony #A92B
You can’t play Bloodborne or Sekiro like Dark Souls, where you pick your spots and not get greedy.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
You should post that in the Mario thread.

The memetastic reactions to the movie voice cast are priceless.

@NitroFury  
As a Nintendo fan, I understand they aren’t for everybody, but the hate comments do tend to get repetative… The ones I tire most of are, people always saying they’re leaving Nintendo for Sony, or X-Box over something minor like their favorite character not being in SSB, or something.

Once an artist I liked on Deviantart said he was leaving them, and bashed them, because he was sick of all the “motion-controlled” games on Nintendo. I found that odd, because they hardly had any sense the Wii era. Heck, even WiiU hardly had any.

So it’s always “typical” reasons like, “Nintendo is too kiddy,” “Nintendo is for Weebs,” “motion control is evil,” “Graphics/power need to be better,” “$20 a year for Nintendo Online is too expensive,” (yet they’ll pay over $100 a year for Netflix, and such) and yadda yadda.

I wouldn’t mind the hate honestly, if other companies were held to the same standards. I rarely ever see Sony & Microsoft get hate, and they have faults too.

Sorry to rant a bit. Lol
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
@Beau Skunky  
The hypocrisy is a big thing for me too. I’m not sure if I mentioned it here before, but it’s partially why i’m leery of the steam deck and that Nickelodeon All-Stars game- I feel like at least some of the support they’ve gotten is from people who see them as nothing more than a means to thumb their nose at Nintendo. And I remember years ago when people were making fun of the Wiimote, yet not a small number of those same people were excited when Sony announced the PS move.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
So it’s always “typical” reasons like, “Nintendo is too kiddy

The funny thing is the xbox remake of conkers bad Fur day was censored and when they did Rare Replay it only had the n64 version
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@NitroFury  
To the point the where you think they have at fetish for warand sport. Probably hired some hooker to dress as a soldier and re-enact some wars or have them dressed as athletes or the equipments.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And if you show like any slightly positivity to Nintendo, you’ll get labeled as “Nintendo Fanboy” and “Nintendrone”, which I’m trying to figure out where that’s coming from.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide