Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
Preach and Madseasonshow, two WoW content creators that have been in the community since vanilla have quit the game and are mostly stopping their WoW content. A host of smaller channels are scaling back too.

That’s a pretty big blow to the community.
tehwatever
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@tehwatever
No thanks. Had my fill of pseudo-philosophical walking/fetch quest sim only for 2 years later the “definitive edition”
That aside, you aint even the least bit curious about the absolutely borderline statistically improbable chain of coincidences surrounding Hasan Kahraman?

Even if you don’t care about Silent Hill / MGS, the bizarre marketing and maybe ARG and hype around the PS5 exclusive ABANDONED on its own is ridiculously entertaining.
Dustcan
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@tehwatever

I saw what Kojima would do when he finally got his hands on Norman Reedus for his next game.

As interesting as an experiment Death Stranding was, it kinda stalled my hype for Kojima products for a while.
tehwatever
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan  
Fair.  
Thing is: had Kojima straight up said “hey, look at my new game!” I woulda just not be interested.

But when a dev places their game reveal behind layers and layers of Blue’s Clues / Dora The Explorer then I’m excited–not for the game itself but for the Marketing ARG.

Which is why Hasan Kahraman is extra spicy because he flat out denies ANY involvement or connection with Kojima despite the increasing mountain of circumstantial evidence implying that his new game ABANDONED may just be a Hideo Kojima work.

Literally we could just be blowing up a bubble that don’t stand on anything substantial at all, OR, we could be right in concluding that this sort of coincidences has to be by design.

Kojima stuff aside, this has to be one of the strangest, and thus exciting gaming related Rabbit Hole this year.
Dustcan
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@ichiban iceychan 1517

Rapture is very much Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged, so no. Only people who care about other people cares about the Geneva Convention, and according to Objectivism caring about other people means you’re lame.

You want to be cool right? Then gas those people for a profit or else you’re lame.
tehwatever
Artist -

Put it this way:  
Rapture is a place where everybody has that Sigma Grindset.

…I mean, almost literally. Go look up Sigma Male / Grindset memes and you’ll see.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Princess of books
Amid Evil reminds me of a mix of Quake 1 and Heretic. Only it’s got better level design than either of those and better gameplay.
Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls

Forest of Sin
@Dustcan  
Andrew Ryan is literally the guy who burned down a forest because people wanted there to be a part in it, than acts like he planted each tree himself when that is completed BS. He’s not exactly a “people” person, and his society shows that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
SFW MLP Discor - Art channels, general chat, fun, emojis, music and much more to come!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~