Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
No, but they will harshly shame you for having any thought on what they would consider “SJW.” And lets focus on the two in this thread, since they are the relevant ones here.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Meanlucario  
@NitroFury  
I suppose the terms used by sjws is normal vernacular used in this field now. You younger ones dont notice it all that well.

@Meanlucario  
You know there is a huge field of content in between there waiting to make your acquaintance. And yes, games free from someone’s modern political platform are always preferable. I am able to separate that from developers’ work environments that of course cannot function like they are at Blizzard now. Question is what are we left with when all is said and done here…
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Nowadays whenever you hear people bitching about SJWs 99% of the time they’re just bitching about basic human decency
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
You aren’t making yourself any less of a conspiracy theorist by going “we understand their secret terminology, even if you don’t.”

You seem to not realize that games (and other media) are always made with someone politics in mind, like Fallout, Metal Gear and Outer Worlds. There are even sub-genres all about being political like cyberpunk. Politics was always in games, you just didn’t mind until they were the “wrong” politics.

@WyrmSpawN  
Considering the context…
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Meanlucario  
Actually, let’s explore that a bit, because from my perspective, politics in these mentioned games are:

Metal Gear-Just like the story. Incomprehensible when it isn’t ridiculous.

Fallout-Interesting, but only in the moments you aren’t killing and in my case, eating everyone anyway.

Outer Worlds-(Rampant) Capitalism Bad. You’ll find most people agree with this, depending on how you say it and what you define as ‘rampant’ and indeed capitalism. Like, the fucking existence of large sums of money.

Cyberpunk- Kinda lost on that one, probably because I haven’t touched the game past a certain point. I could guess it’s alot like Fallout, but it would not be a particularly educated one.

And, in regards to your other point, Correct.

@Kiryu-Chan  
That is a fairly optimistic take, I think.

@Ring Team  
Well, that was silly of them. Probably.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Ring Team  
I lean further to the right then a one legged unicyclest and I didn’t like it. Mother on daughter rape ain’t my thang and that show tried to make it look sexy.

I was like, “What do you take me for, show?”

First two volume are rated M tops. No more lewd than any other fanservicey modern anime. All mostly light fun.

And than outta no where come the Hard R and graphic rape presented in as titillating a matter as possible.

I almost felt personaly insulted.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Terminal Red  
It’s better than 2 if you ask me. It’s made by RWS themselves. Somehow more fucked up than 2, even gorier. It’s in early access though but if you don’t mind bugs and a choppy framerate you’ll have a good time.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Minecraft opinions:

Leather is way too hard to get compared to iron.

I hope the deep dark and the warden amount to something. They titillate my inner lore hound, but so far seem to just be a wall for the lower parts of the map. And I think you hardly need that when bedrock still exists.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Terminal Red  
I will say it’s kind of hard to compare to 2 objectively speaking though, since 2 has apocalypse weekend (which is good but kind of weak) and Paradise Lost, which in my opinion is the real Postal 3. Regardless, if you like Postal 2 and Paradise Lost you’ll like Postal 4.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
I mean cyberpunk as a sub-genre, not the game Cyberpunk.

@silbasa  
I’m talking about video games talking about real life politics. Bioshock made it’s name by being about why a certain form of real world government is doomed to fail by showing the player the end results of it.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Terminal Red  
To be ABSOLUTELY fair, it is portrayed as a bad thing in-universe as well. I totally understand why it would turn you away though, as it’s not pleasant to watch in the slightest.

@silbasa  
Please do. All this conspiracy BS is getting on everyone’s nerves.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Ring Team  
@Terminal Red  
Personally, it didn’t appeal to me even after the first ep, so I didn’t watch any more of it. I did learn about that disgusting part, though didn’t know until now it was meant to be “sexy.”

@silbasa  
Yes, because it’s not something people are having issues about currently. I’m right-leaning and I’m calling you out on the BS. People have the right to express their political views in whatever they make, like you have the right to ignore them and the game if you don’t agree with them.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Meanlucario  
By all means. Its the infiltration of established franchises and their following subversion that grinds my gears. Have a message? Feel free to make something new containing said message. Dont retcon and alter what I enjoy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide