Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@Thanotos Omega  
Yeah, i can see that. It kind of makes me pity since GamerGate has not been a thing since 2016 and he’s still stuck in that mindset instead of moving on with his life and researching more interesting and important things about society as a whole that can connect to the game industry problem and would make him sound more valid when talking about it. Sad.

(To be fair, there is a small grain of truth to part of his discourse about corporate hijacking and de-politicizing of feminism, which implies that he has gotten something a little correct. Yet he fails to understand what incentivizes that – bourgeois ideology for distracting the working class – and ultimately refuses to disengage from the culture war discourse, as evidenced by his naive pessimism and refusal to support the workers in this struggle.)
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@Cyborg_pony  
There’s no doubt all this shit happened. Just look at the half assed “apologies” from the execs, and even ex Blizzards like Mike Morhaime and even fucking Cris Metzen.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I have a feeling that DELTARUNE is what Rebuild of Evangelion is to UNDERTALE’s Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I’m certain this is an attempt by whomever is the equivalent of Shinji in UNDERTALE to somehow negate whatever final decision they made at the end of UNDERTALE.

Could be that they chose the Pacifist Run after a Genocide Rune but is so unaccepting of the result that they decide to reset the universe and start again.

OR, could be that DELTARUNE is a WANDAVISION-esque fantasy post-Genocide Run? We’ll have to wait and see…
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Mikey  
If they know nudes were spread, they must know the account that did it and who’s it is. That means they do possibly know who it is, but the problem I’m seeing is no one in all this stupidity is asking “Who is he” and demanding him be fired. No, it’s just “Donate to this!” and “Donate to that!” “Use our Hashtag! Come and join our protest” it all just sounds like what happened to occupy wall street where there was legit grievances, but then it turned into all about “Ketchup” and how that person feels deserving of free money or whatever and the whole thing crumbled. And from what I heard, they had problem with shit in that and that was just a what? couple hundred people?

It’s not something people want to think about, but the signs are there that the “walkout” that was less then 200 out of a company of how many people, all who look like they don’t really do a lot of the heavy work. the shilling of groups that should matter in this. Blizzard has no need to do anything if all it’ll take is placate a handful of idiots, and until there’s names and some actual proof they did anything other then throw a party, I just believe it to be a failure.

Blizzard has been a shitty company that has turned it’s back on players for a quick buck and packpats and calling out their blatant pandering just gave people an excuse to just throw “bigot” around and even still having doubts this’ll do anything and it’s just more of the same. You can’t expect me to believe this is going to do anything when several times before it fell apart and failed.
BadgingBadger

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
Blizzard has no need to do anything if all it’ll take is placate a handful of idiots, and until there’s names and some actual proof they did anything other then throw a party, I just believe it to be a failure.

Hear, hear, courts of California! Some Apostle Thomas on the internet has claimed it was all just an innocent frat party, you can throw the whole lawsuit in the garbage and refuse to investigate the employee’s death! It is settled!  
You can’t expect me to believe this is going to do anything when several times before it fell apart and failed.

I’m not sure about that given the rising unionization movement across the game industry and the increasing ammounts of shit that’s being shoveled out regularly from gaming corporations’ environments for everyone to see. That fuels resentment from the inside, and therefore class struggle, which is always a danger to a company’s profits, and you can’t keep up discourse that it’s all just some conspiracy by disgruntled managers forever.

but the signs are there that the “walkout” that was less then 200 out of a company of how many people, all who look like they don’t really do a lot of the heavy work.

May i ask what you consider “heavy work” to be in the case of Activision-Blizzard? Burly men in the smog-filled backroom factories shovelling out games from a furnace? So the protestors have no right to walk out because they look like they’re comfortable and flaccid?  
Do you really think you’re making any valid points here?
Cyborg_pony

@Mikey  
A lot of people have been sued and the suits go nowhere. Just because there’s a lawsuit doesn’t mean anything. And Netflix’s stocks dropped several times by now.

That’s not evidence of anything and you know that.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. The plaintiff is guilty, because they are being sued!” Good luck using that.
Cyborg_pony

What should be the focus:

full

What the walkout was about:

full  
full

How is this supposed to stop execs from fucking people, in multiple ways? They only focus on a very small percentage. The 200 of a 10,000 workforce that walked about for a few hours then.

They took it from workers to make it about their activism to help only themselves. And like I said, all they have to do is the execs say “Diversity” and they’ll cheer like idiots.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
  • This isn’t just some disgruntled employees, this is the State of California suing  
  • Once again there’s already been an investigation on the state level that went on for 2 years before the state decided to sue. There wouldn’t even be a lawsuit if they didn’t find anything  
  • The suicide that was mention in the lawsuit has been acknowledged by Activision, which already gives validation to that part of the lawsuit  
  • Many people both within and who left Blizzard have admitted to all of the problems that were mentioned in the lawsuit  
  • The Cosby Suite mentioned in the lawsuit exists  
  • The walk-out is also putting a bind on their game development, and they put a pause on the development of some games, which is bleeding money  
  • The Walk-out in question, they were expecting about only 50 employees to show up, the turnout ended up being a lot better than expected for them, especially with some still working from home and a fucking pandemic is still going on  
  • Their demands could easily be summed up as “treat your female employees better”, which last I checked, is pretty fucking valid given everything we know about the lawsuit

There’s more stuff mentioned in the lawsuit we don’t know full details of yet because, you know, the actual trial hasn’t started so they still need to keep somethings confidential

It’s actually pretty impressive this is how far you’re going to simp for a company with so much going against it just because you still hold a grudge from 2015 about the Diversity Boogeyman
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Cyborg_pony  
You know, you’re pretty much prove a point I made in another thread. You’re pretty much no different than the Game Journalists that you Anti-SJW Rage-Baiters are criticizing.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Cyborg_pony  
I am not down with harassment of people. Never cool. But what we see here is the whole sjw enchilada attached to the harassment case, growing like cancer. Fun killing cancer. “Empowerment, diversity, inclusivity” are the sjws keywords. Every game Blizzard makes after this will suffer and be laden with politics and censorship.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury  
Might need gloves for their docs, since they’ll likely be covered in shit.

@silbasa  
He means where it’s “just a SJW demanding attention” or “whole sjw enchilada attached to the harassment case.” And you seem to not realize that Blizzard is already censoring things, so that “point” is mute.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Meanlucario  
Yes Blizzard has been going down this path for a while. This mess will make it all worse.

As for the “sjw attention seeking” you actually have to read a little between the lines here.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
So I need to become a conspiracy theorist to understand you guys. Got it. And they were doing it to shut people up when they did something their community didn’t like. Hopefully, if they make more LGBT+ characters, it will be in earnest instead. And no, the bitch with plot armor bigger than her tits who is suppose to get a redemption arc doesn’t count since she is there for horny, thirsty fans, not “the SJW.”
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
Maybe, though the anti-SJW is currently worst, since the two here are willing to allow abuse, harassment and general inequality be rampant as long as their games aren’t “tainted by the SJW and become political.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide