Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy
Or the microtransactions in their current titles.

NGL, I’m almost glad the news came out when it did since I was about to buy another $20 Battle.net card.

Well I’m not buying any more Starcraft 2 coop commanders anytime soon.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Background Pony #A94E  
Are you putting together your own list of games you’ve played and beaten?

@Kiryu-Chan  
As fun it would be to see Crash make into Smash Bros just so I can see Caddicarus lose his shit, it would be awkward seeing a character owned by Activision in Smash due to the lawsuit. Then again, I don’t think Nintendo would ever predict this outcome.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
I crashed into a moped in Postal 4 through a load zone and then I spawned in a wall on top of like 5 NPCs.  
Nice.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
There’s no need to throw away or sell your old games. They’ve already got your money and the message will fall on deaf ears.
The way to hurt them is to not buy future titles.

I wish I can tell that to the Crash and Spyro Communities, I could tell them don’t buy the Crashiversary or Quadrilogy bundles (which by the way came out the same day as the lawsuit).
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

So I was playing Final Fantasy VII and Cloud was “saved” after having the reveal of his memories.

I’m surprised how many Square-Enix games depend on memories, amnesia or visions to tell a story like Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XIII, as if they’re the only narrative elements in videogame history.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Ring Team  
You have a point there. Its like playing Final Fantasy VII let you see the transition towards how Square likes telling their stories. Coupled up with the fact that FF7 is still the highest selling game of the series and how much Square’s marketing made such an impact on the gaming community with this game. Though this makes certain gaming jerks claim that Square has spent over 20 years trying to make the same damn game over and over because they think that narrative element is the thing that makes these games sell.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fallout New Vegas dlcs were all good, I was always a big fan of how they tied back into the main story and was not just some goofy standalone like the Bethesda ones often are. (Though they are fun as well.)

Dead Money - great story, awful environments and full of insta kill annoyances.

Honest Hearts - always liked this one, gets to meet a legendary dude and some iconic awesome gear in here as well.

Old World Blues - the craziest of the bunch. Needs to be experienced.

Lonesome Road - a little short and linear, great environs, EDE is great and the character you meet is very interesting as well.

Every dlc neatly ties into the main game. Some even had little unmarked quests, give a certain person a holotape from someone in a dlc etc. Love that attention to detail and the red thread through it all.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I learn that Riot was made of mostly ex-Blizzard employees. That makes too much sense.

@silbasa  
I have to disagree with you there. And I find the trying to tie each other together more annoying that “cool.” It comes across as “buy all the DLCs for the full story” to me, and I rather each tell their own story than try to force a pointless connection.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey  
When did I even suggest the DLCs were “filling in holes?” I’m saying I’m not a fan of them trying to connect all four DLCs to each other.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide