Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Boy, it sure is funny looking at it.

We’re not gonna have naked, sexy killer succubi! We’re not gonna “Sex up” the playable female characters because that’s disrespectful to women! That’s in our past! Grow up toxic gamers!

Uh-huh. Tell me more.

Hilarious that Blizzard was all about pushing that envelope going against how they were told games should have in them, Then within a few decades, literally do everything those groups ever wanted, only now it’s someone else saying it. and now look at them. looks to me like they did it to hide.

Fun fact: Apparently, the Activision CEO was on someone’s little black book. I’ll let you guess who that is.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Red-Supernova  
I think people just want them to give the attention and effort they give to those franchises to others, especially if they hold them back as a result of not doing that
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
I know but the ones I usually focus on are the “money grubbing sellout” ones. I would have kept interest in the Zelda fan if it weren’t for the gaming drought that I went through in my life until I got my GED.

@Mikey  
I wish I was a bigger fan of them. Metroid games overwhelm me with the best endings locked behind speedruns. I’ve tried the original F-Zero for a bit on SNES Online but haven’t gone back to it then. And Star Fox 64 has been my only big Star Fox experience so far.  
As for the other franchises, I really like Kirby and Animal Crossing but bright and colorful series don’t seem to be popular on this thread. And the Mother trilogy are three of my favorite games of all time. (Well, mainly the later two.) But Fire Emblem, Pikmin, Punch-Out, Xenoblade Chronicles, Splatoon, ARMS, Golden Sun, etc, I don’t feel like I’ll ever have enough time in my life to get around to showing interest and playing them. And I’m the Nintendo guy here. I have nothing against any of those franchises and I do feel really happy for everyone else when I see those IPs get recognition. Its just that Nintendo needs the sales from the many sub series of Mario and Pokémon to fund their bigger games, possibly related to those other IPs. I might be wrong on that last part though.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
Is it wrong that I’m passionate about those franchises? Its not like I ignore the smaller stuff. I do love the Mother/Earthbound series after all.

I’ve played the first Startropics which I thought was ok. I think Nintendo doesn’t acknowledge it because it was by Nintendo of America and they only like to acknowledge their Japan-made properties.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I thought I’d try a Lizardmen campaign with Kroq-Gar. His vortex campaign has the potential to be great. He’s an awesome melee lord with a T-Rex mount and buffs that make saurus into a very effective and cheap front line. Unfortunately, he starts in a corner of the map surrounded by enemies that are just an annoying slog to fight, like goddamn ambushing skaven and Malus Darkblade who can solo an entire army and instantly regenerate to 100% health just when you think you have him beat.

Having never played a vortex campaign that actually involves the vortex, I was not expecting two chaos armies to spawn near my capital while my two armies were fighting on different fronts. That seems like a strong incentive not to do the rituals and focus instead on stopping the other factions.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@kleptomage  
Play Gor-Rok instead. Really fun campaign in the middle of Lustria.

You get a great Lord who can Tank almost anything and Lord Kroak who can nuke the enemy from orbit.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova
I wish they’d focus more on the less fortunate ones like Metroid, Fzero, Starfox,etc.

Agreed… Granted, Metroid has two upcoming games.

All StarFox has is a side cameo role in an unrelated (yet still good, though a bit grindy) Ubisoft sci-fi game, and F-Zero just gets Mario Kart cameos.

(Hugs Starlink Arwing toy and Fox McCloud amiibo sadly.) …Yes, I actually own those.

@Cyborg_pony  
That one too needs more love.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Dustcan

While I’ve seen the supplementary material for Dead Space, I don’t really consider it canon, as it’s akin to doing homework. For me, the Markers being used as a power source (instead of y’know, fusion, which is where they’d generate the cells for the plasma cutter) is the other big twist for Dead Space 3, alongside the aforementioned Brethren Moons.

@Meanlucario

Given my known and very controversial views on the Mass Effect sequels, they aren’t exactly wrong for the sequels we got. I disagree with the notion that we shouldn’t have gotten sequels to Mass Effect, but feel that the sequels we did get, sucked, even if there are parts, elements, and characters that I enjoyed in them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide