Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
And the only 20% some people seem to care about.

@Dustcan  
Honestly, if it improves the series for the better, it’s a sacrifice worth making. RPGs elements are only as good as the meat they’re added to.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Dustcan  
Mass effect 2 went in a dissapointing direction but is almost as good as the first.

Three was horrible and it’s ending was was the least of its problems. Fucking 95% is glitchy ass arena combat with the occasional choices that are bottlenecked harder than the Persians at Thermopylae.

But whatever.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I’m halfway through thief 2 and Its one of the best games I’ve ever played with surprisingly few Glitches for an almost 20 year old game being played on a modern computer.

The one time it glitched was pretty funny though.

I was skulking through the castle when I hear footsteps coming towards me.  
I duck Into a sideroom and put my ear to the door. It’s a guard, and He’s coming my way. I Flatten myself against the wall behind the door and pull out my blackjack just in case.

The guard opens the door and peers into the room, checking for intruders while I hold my breath and push myself further in the shadows.

The guard grunts and turns to leave and I start to relax. Then it happens.

As the guard is Turning, Just His face clips through the door I’m hiding behind and suddenly we’re practically nose to nose.

full

There’s an awkward split second where we’re just locking eyes, And then I bop him on the shnoz wack a mole style and knock him out.  
full

I proceed to hide his body in a toilet stall.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Well, chapter 6 of Evil Within has a monster room section near the start, and it’s not fun. Even if you get through it, a second one appears and if you die in the second room, you have to redo it all over again. Fuck Evil Within.

@igotnopicks  
Considering even the ME fandom seems to think it’s great, I think you may want to play it yourself before saying it’s bad.

And most games get patches, so I think you are overreacting to that fact of the industry.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@igotnopicks  
And how many of those are from people who actually played the game and not just downvoted it for day-one early impressions? Ask the people who actually played it and not those who hated it because that was the popular thing to do.

On Steam, it has a 79% positive rating, so those who actually own and played it seems to like it.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@igotnopicks  
Even 3? Sounds like a good chunk of the reviews were made as knee-jerk reactions than. And don’t move the goalpost from “4.9 on Metacritic” to “less than all the other ME games.”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Ring Team

Andromeda and FF XIII does share a rep in that their rep isn’t unwarranted, but definitely suffer from getting caught up in spiral that makes people remember them as worse than they were.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Andromeda was pretty bad on release. My face is tired, hilarious walking etc. The game itself was a watered down clone of the main games that never really worked. And it kinda flopped so EA just pulled the plug on the entire thing. I was not a fan.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

screaming forever
Just need every cadeaux (one left in Playrooms kill me now), and every secret and I’ll be done with Shadowman Remastered. Great game, it’s what a remaster should be.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Mikey  
That’s not the point.

If Empire never existed, Star wars would still have been an excellent stand alone movie. It didn’t necessarily need a sequel because it was a complete and satisfying experience all on its own.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide