Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
ME 2 and 3’s gameplay is leap and bounds superior to 1, but still appreciate 1 for what it was. For starters several of the maps allowed you to use the sniper rifle at more than 30 feet.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

ME 1 had a great story and built a wonderful universe and characters. Gameplay was ok. Planetary exploration was not so great.

ME 2 had a drab main story but the side quests and the companions were excellent. Gameplay was also changed and imo improved.

ME 3 did everything wrong and I hate it.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Meanlucario  
@igotnopicks  
That awful ending. They for some reason stripped away all decisions from the past games and reduced them to a point counter. The starchild. The lazy photo editing. Traumatized Shepard. And more. Ugh.

It is so bad that for ME 4 Liara has to use time travel to bring Shepard back. They could not find another way to continue the red/blue/green scenario of theirs…
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Mass Effect 2 is one of my favourite games of the past decade, and it used to be my favourite Xbox 360 game until I played Dark Souls.

After reading your thoughts on Dead Space, I kinda want to play the game. The first one, I mean.
Background Pony #6F1D
That feel when Biowares only had one good game since 2010, and even that had more issues than Time Magazine.

Remember when Bioware was the Hottest developer on the planet?
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I liked Mass effect 2. But watching Mass effect become more and more focused on aping Gears of war and slashing the RPG and exploration rather than expand and improve on it was disappointing.

It’s like If you really liked Baldurs Gate, But than the Sequal came out and now it’s more like a linear Diablo clone.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide