Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@tehwatever  
I get you need a first game for a good sequel, but I feel like hyping up the original for is annoying when it’s what came after that’s good. Give credit where it’s due and not give it to one simply for being their first.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@WyrmSpawN  
Yeah, it’s pretty underwhelming. Hope they give it a full appearance if they ever update the open seas underwater. We have megalodons at least so it’s not impossible.  
Though personally, I’m more interested to see pirate legend get more than just a title, clothing set and a hideout.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario  
The 1st game isn’t by most metric bad and it’s the one getting remade…

Edit: Dead Space regularly gets a high score and positive review from multiple sources. Either everybody is like me and has garbage taste who can’t discern good from terrible or you’re just very specific about what is good.

Either way I’m excited by the news of the Dead Space Remake.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I never mention this until now, but even before today, Evil Within reminds me of Dead Space. Not sure why.

@tehwatever  
I didn’t meant that Dead Space was bad, just that it’s not as good as people remember it being.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
There’s been too many stories identical to that, and a lot of them turned out bogus and ruined reputations. I’m not gonna blindly believe a story about a shit company just because I hate them now.

Just like the Dan Avidan situation that the person hat “broke” that story nuked his twitter of it when it just all willing and of age women that got jealous of being a pump n’ dump, because he used it as a shot against Game Grumps… and I hate game grumps!
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Cyborg_pony  
I have doubts that dismissing such claims so quickly is any better, especially when this culture started somewhere, and since it sounds like the Blizzard branch has it the worst of Activision’s branches, it sounds like there is more truth in it than you want to believe. Just because the main head left well before this started (the investigation has been going on for years), doesn’t mean it wasn’t a thing during their time at the company.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
Been lied to too many time. I need verification other then “Oh yeah, it totally happened!” Unless it was Grummz that said it was like that before Activision. I’d believe him since he’s trustworthy. Most others would use this as an opportunity.

Never question how vulturious people can be when there’s blood in the water.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Penguin Dragneel  
And small named employees vs a gigantic corporation. It required government investigation for this shit to come to life and for people to start telling their story, not a few outspoken members would would likely go nameless to avoid losing their job.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide