Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Goodbyeforever

My future purchases:

Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (PS4)  
Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS4)  
Metroid Dread (Switch)  
Pokémon Shining Pearl (Switch)  
Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda (Other)  
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sequel (Switch)
Background Pony #C55F
The Switch has outsold the Wii U, GameCube and N64 COMBINED.

How do you feel about that?
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Looks like I can finally close the book on Ys Seven. It was on the longer side compared to the games immediately before it, and definitely on the tougher side as well.  
A small part of me was hoping that the series would hold out until the release of Monstrum Nox, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. But before I have to seek out a new way to whittle away my time, I still have one game left. And ironically, the (as of now) latest entry of the series was actually my first exposure to it.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I was briefly tempted to buy Skyrim again, then I remembered all the things I didn’t like about the game and thought of how I might be able to fix them with mods. I shook my head and moved on. That way lies madness and stagnation.

I bought Greedfall, The Master Chief Collection of Halo, Hades, and Elderborn on summer sale.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Holy s##t. That was the most intense 3 hours I’ve ever spent on a game.

Persona 5 Royal just dumped out a MASSIVE amount of twists. Good God, where do I even begin?

-First off, **AKECHI YOU B#####D! I SHOULD’VE ####ING KNOWN!**

-Secondly, I GOT SHOT DEAD, AND YET SOMEHOW SURVIVED.

-Thirdly, I maxxed out three confidants at once. Sojiro, Ryuji, and Maruki.

-Fourthly, DAMN, THEY STRAIGHT UP KILLED THE DIRECTOR WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. He kinda did have it coming though.

-Finally, f### Akechi. And Shido. But mostly Shido.
Goodbyeforever

Starting July 1, I’m giving myself a self-imposed challenge in “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild”: finish the main story in one month (as Ganon is foretold to escape at the end of the month).

In Master Mode.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide