Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Forest of Sin
I may have gone on a conquest spree in Civ 6 during my science-victory run. It started with civ 1 and 2 declaring war on me after civ 2 created the Great Library. I made peace with civ 1 relatively quickly, but waited until I had civ 2’s capital and the GL before leaving him with one city left (I need to stop being merciful to the Ai). I was annoyed at myself for not finishing off 2 when 3 made Oxford University, and who I waited until I could do a religious liberation before declaring war on the. Again, left 3 with a small city before I made peace with them. Realizing 3 was still ahead in science to a degree, I decided to finish her off, but not before 2 and 4, the latter from another continent, declared war on me. I finished off 3, than 2 who was a shadow of himself at when war was declared, and also never saw 4 because of the ocean between us. I decided that 1 was now my biggest problem, and conquered him as well. Now I’m at peace with 4, and 5 left me alone. I may go after 4 if he starts making progress in the Space Race, though.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Princess of books
A 2D Metroid collection would be nice. I’d like to replay the 2d games in prep for Dread.
Background Pony #F48A
Hot take: The worst 3D Mario game is better than the best 3D Sonic game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~