Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #F48A
DS1 is dark and depressing, but with some hope, while DS2 is just plain grimdark?
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@phoenixacezero  
Anyways it’s not effective against Robots(Because they have no emotions and Apathy(A Person without emotions).

Shooting Blood that electrocutes People sounds like something a Blood Mage would do.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

In the Gundam series, the evolved humans have developed what is basically a super long distance communication that breaks language barrier; the perfect form of communication. Near instantaneous, unfiltered, almost nothing lost in transmission nor translation. Consequently eliminating misunderstanding.

However, the evolved humans in Gundam only are able to perfectly communicate very simple thoughts and ideas. My theory is probably due to simple ideas being much easier to transmit, are easier to perceive and are much more universal. More receptive evolved humans feel death or rather, the final emotions of someone before they die; their regret, their fear, their pain etc.

“so that’s just like, basic social skills, because understanding that someone is angry, in love or in pain should be easy even with the language barriers.”

Yes. But try that with someone 10k miles away, through empty outer space, and you’re actually personalizing it rather than assuming what it must have felt like.

So if you have this kind of Empathy, then you actually DO have a superpower.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Ring Team  
yeah also if she actually takes the pain away i could see her using it as a way to get people to help her, “hey tell me where you saw my brother and i can make your dad dying hurt less,” with questions about the importance of the pain in our lives ect being major themes, being an Empath can be used to amazing effect,
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

In a manga called BLAM! A scene that still stuck out to me was when two “robots” were basically talking without words (at least, when perceived by humans).

One of them even says in their telepathy communication and I paraphrase: “So much thing to say and so little time. Words are far too slow. We shall talk like this” and the manga imply that they’re communicating massive amount of information between them, something that woulda taken hours if not days with spoken words.

If the Empathy in Life of Strange is like this, then it’s a goddamn superpower.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sooooooooo on the one hand the whole set of the 3 glassed eyed lizard has some damn good effects and wouldn’t take long to get the materials since I rng’d 2 gems (which further proofs i cannot physically and mentally wish for materials otherwise I will get dick)

On the other hand… Vallzacc chest and gauntelts plus wolvequill ability to heal and le insecte jouste with another healing bug have shown to be a remarkable combo to the point I could solo the final story boss

Then again I did the FF event and a giant chicken carted me in one hit sooooooooo… choices choices choices
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

…you know what? James Cameron’s 2009 Avatar is the video-game-movie of Frontiers of Pandora and you can’t convince me otherwise. Man’s musta have played this game and went back in time to make a movie adaptation of it.
Background Pony #F48A
How long do you keep time in a speedrun? From when you press start to when the credits end?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide