Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The King in Crimson
Something I strongly dislike about Genshin Impact is it often requires you to be at a particular level in order to start a line of quests, but then will randomly throw a domain (basically a dungeon) at you during that same quest line that requires you to be at a much higher level that what you need to initiate that same quest line. It just feels really dishonest.
Silent_Witness

The King in Crimson
I am now officially 3/4 of the way through the Ys series. (Technically, I already beat #8 a couple years ago, but I’ll be going through it again once I get caught up.)  
Like the last game, Ark of Napishtim was a bit on the short side, but was a fair bit more difficult. Hopefully, Seven will have a little more staying power. But, Lacrismosa of Dana had a good length, and I have Monstrum Nox to look forward to.
Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
I’ve been gone from WoW for about 4 or so months and I expected a lot of story to have passed.

Turns out patch 9.1 isn’t even out yet. The game has been running on a small tuning patch and a new sub-area of an existing area for almost 4 months. That boring grind is why I quit.
Background Pony #F48A
Dark Souls 2 isn’t a bad game by any stretch of the imagination, but it’s a definite step down in quality from DS1.
Background Pony #F48A
@Meanlucario

You mean the hitboxes that mean if you have low ADP, you get hit if you’re even vaguely in the proximity of an attack?
Background Pony #F48A
“Depressing tone”.

Dark Souls is SUPPOSED to be depressing. That’s why it’s called, “Dark Souls”, not “Super Happy Sunshine and Rainbows Time”.
Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls

Forest of Sin
@Background Pony #F48A  
DS1 was dark but hopeful. It’s why depressed people can play it and walk away better, since they were able to find hope and light in that dark world. DS2 has old hags mocking you and everyone going hollow and being depressed.
QuasarNova
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

And thus have I cleared the main story of Monster Hunter World and have killed an alien dragon using an improvised chopper going brrrrr

Will get iceborne later down the line
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I wonder if there’s a Diablo-esque dungeon crawler out there with classes that are near identical to actual D&D classes… It’d be neat to have those kind of job set ups, especially with having branching pathways so two Clerics, Paladins, rouges and what-not aren’t exactly alike.

That’s kind of where Diablo 3 went wrong since it was so heavily streamlined, two of the same where exactly the same and just choose separate runes to feign unique, when you look back at D-2 and how skill point could be thrown into states and unlock skills that branch towards others - and I don’t have any faith Blizzard with Diablo 4 will be anything better… They’re even screwing up the remake doing the usual.

It would be neat to have that kind of genre make a bigger comeback, especially if they can work in the couch co-op of yester year games like Buldar’s gate: Dark alliance and Champions of Norrath. It’s kind of funny; with how “Advance” they claim gaming is getting, modern devs can’t figure out how to make two or more people play the same game without everyone the same game and console.
Wiimeiser
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
@Zincy  
On the subject of Warcraft, it turns out I missed a few pre-Reforged patches that I’m now desperately trying to catch up to, especially since I know there’s a whole community still using the older versions. The issue is I threw out my old CD key…

Also, why are Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 2 the only RTS games that allow you to make custom units? Does Blizzard (or worse, Activision) hold a patent on that kind of thing?
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@Wiimeiser

There aren’t a lot of RTS games PERIOD, these days. Aside from Blizzard’s stuff and the “Age of” games, you pretty much have to go all the way back to “may not be compatible with Windows 8, let alone 10” territory to find anything. It’s not a well-populated genre.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~