Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Meanlucario  
I don’t think, he has ever worked on anything that bad. Silent Hills got cancelled remember. And Castlevania Lord of Shadow. Again he is a better idea person than Lucas is.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

If I knew Kingdom Come: Deliverance didn’t let you save your game, I would have thought twice about buying it. If a quest goes awry you either roll with it or load the closest autosave to start the whole quest over. Just from playing a couple hours I can tell this is going to be a major annoyance.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Lol Kojima wasn’t the director of Lords of Shadows, he didn’t even have a big role, he was just a producer and his dev team helped make it but for the most part it was mostly a Mercury Steam game. The first game was also well received. It wasn’t until Mercury Steam went solo where things started to go wrong.

Conveniently people leave this part out
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
8 years ago EA took one of the greatest original sci-fi horror franchises, tried to turn it into something it wasn’t and then discarded it when it failed to become the new Call of Duty

full

Imagine how defeating it must have been to have EA make you put things into your game that you knew were terrible, feeling like you disappointed your fans because they hated it and then EA shutting you down for making an ‘unprofitable’ game they made you make that way.

Dead space 3 in a nutshell
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@igotnopicks  
At the rate I’m going, it’ll be ages before I do. I have 15 hearts, 2 and a half stamina wheels and all 4 divine beasts so I could just beat Ganon and say I finished the game I guess.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
And another one bites the dust. While it was enjoyable for what it was, I can definitely understand why Ys V is the franchise black sheep. Doesn’t help that at the time of release, it would’ve been buried under the landslide of JRPGs being released for the Super Famicom at the time. It was a bit on the short side, but considering I’m trying to get through entire franchise, I’m willing to forgive that.
Background Pony #DFB9
Nintendo surely has the rest of the year completely covered right now:

-Mario Golf Super Rush this month;  
-Monter Hunter Stories 2 in July;  
-No More Heroes 3 in August;  
-Wario Ware Get It Together in September;  
-Metroid Dread and Mario Party Super Star in October;  
-Shin Megami Tensei in November (Also the Pokemon DP remakes but… sigh… nevermind…);  
-Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp in December.

Also there are Pokemon Legends, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope and Splatoon 3 which all should be released in the first months of next year.

With such a selection of games, Switch shouldn’t have any problem for a while. Nice!
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Xbox owners, this is apparently the last weekend to play the demo for The Eternal Cylinder.

Just got done and it seems as fun as it did when i first saw it. Can’t wait for the full release.
Background Pony #DFB9
Anyway… don’t you think Sony should announce any new exclusive soon? I mean considering Nintendo’s and Microsoft’s plans and their vast amount of exclusives for the future (althought Microsoft’s ones are mostly next year by the way), I expect Sony doing the same now but… as of now they only have 3 announced exclusives to come, and all with completely unknown dates (Sony aims to releas Horizon Forbidden West this year, but it’s not set into stone yet). I think they should unveil something more for the future…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide