Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I beat Mother with Bethany and turns out there’s a very simple shortcut unlocked that lets me skip all that bullcrap. Unlocking the tainted characters is going to be a breeze.

Edit: That happened this morning, tonight I slayed The Beast and won Isaac his happy ending.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@ichiban iceychan 1517  
I agree. I think the last two fighters are gonna get undeserved hate because “it’s not the fighter I wanted”, especially the very last one.

I think the only announce I didn’t like about the Smash DLC characters was Pyra, because I didn’t like Xenoblade 2. But other than that, the game has 80 characters or something. And I got everyone I wanted. Ridley, Banjo & Kazooie, Sans…

I can’t complain.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Hopefully the Nintendo Direct will be good. I won’t ask for a new F-Zero game or a remaster of F-Zero GX because I would end up disappointed by the lack of an F-Zero announcement.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide