Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Yeah, about Nintendo, I think we’re gonna see two things: The next fighter of Smash Bros (and hopefully it’s not an anime swordsman xD) and something about the sequel of Breath of the Wild. I can’t imagine Nintendo not announcing something about that game in this Zelda anniversary.

Considering that we’re gonna get more news about that game this year, that tells me the game is gonna release in 2022.

And about the next, I really don’t know what to expect. Nintendo is unpredictable.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
My speculation is that the Final Smash characters is probably gonna be a combination of Crash, a Namco character and a Tecmo character, Lloyd Irving and Ryu Hyabusa for the latter two. Of course they could surprise us with different characters(like Klonoa and Ryza) or someone completely different from those 3(Doom Slayer for example, and hey, if he actually makes it, I ain’t complaining)

As for games, I’m worried they’re gonna spend a lot of time on the Pokemon games announced and Mario Golf, and other games we already know plenty of, and not enough new stuff. I think that rumored DK game and….hopefully 2D Metroid(I still think MP4 is a long ways off). I think we’ll get a lot of Zelda hopefully finally some BotW 2 info. As far as 3rd party games, more SMTV(with a release date) and NMH3, and one of those dream ports we’ve come to expect(Hopefully something along the lines of Persona 5, KHIII or a Yakuza game), speaking of which, Persona 4 and KH Collection finally comes to the Switch, and most definitely something RE related

As for hopefuls, I hope we finally find out what the fuck is going on with Bayo 3, and Metroid Prime Trilogy as well as a surprise with something interesting
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@igotnopicks  
Waluigi would be hilarious at this point. xD

That said, I don’t think Metroid Prime 4 is being made. I’ve lost pretty much all hopes. I hope I’m wrong this time, but Nintendo disappointed me several times when it comes to how they managed all the stuff related to the series.
Ring Team
Artist -

I don’t think we should blame Sakurai for not having a new Kid Icarus since Uprising. It’s my absolute favorite game of 3DS with Ocarina of Time 3D, yeah, but I think we should redirect the feedback to Nintendo instead of him.

Besides, jugding from his games, I think he deserves a break.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide