Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
Sometimes I wonder how true that is. If they actually did produce a decent game, I have no doubt most would ignore it because of their bias of “past ills” by any company did takes precedent over everything else. I learn from history and past events that can be the case, and anyone who’d deny that is wilfully lying.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Dustcan
Im rusty on the Fallout 3 lore, but was The Pitt always a Virus ridden slave state, or did it only get that bad around the time Fallout 3 starts?
Yes. Nuclear radiation did not play well with the toxins and chemicals from the steel plants in the city, which created the trog disease.
So the question becomes if the place will still be an infestation 20 years after abandonment, or if the plants getting reopened 200 years down the line is what created the disease. Probably the former since that will allow us trogs to fight in FO 76.

There are rumors about this expansion being most likely The Master’s origins from the first FO1
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
If they make shit that actually looks like an honest attempt at a decent game people will give them a chance, there’s no bias for past wrongdoings. Resident Evil was in a dark place after RE6, but Revelations then came out and gave people some hope, and after RE7, 8 and REmake 2 the franchise is back on track.

Konami can get some good will back if they stopped focusing on putting all of their IPs into pachinko and put out games people really want provided it’s an honest attempt at a new game and not whatever the hell Contra Rogue Corp or Metal Gear Survive was. Getsu Fuma Den is getting a remake for the Switch and, despite being a very little known game, got a lot of positive responses from the reveal so it’s not impossible
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Silent_Witness  
Capcom did a fairly good job. It’s not impossible, expect for those that will just hold that spite because they can’t let go. Most just want it in the hands of a man with an ego the size of 3 zeppelins strung together not because he’s a brilliant game designer, his “stand alone” game kind proves that as being a fart in the wind since it was just masturbatory on how “philosophical” he is.

Most only care that it can be used as a middle finger they can use at Konami like “ha! Ha! He made a game without you!” that nigh 2 years later he has a “director’s cute” with probably nothing changed except Easter eggs just to sell it at $79.99 price tag as a possible recoup from the cost of it. If Infeune did something like this with Mighty No.9, I doubt the reaction would be met with much fanfair. He at least had the humility to say “Welp.“realize he’s not actually that good at game design and take a step back and just be a producer.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Today is Capcom’s day a thirty minutes presentation.

Soooo who here would like RE, Street Fighter, Megaman, and possibly something.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@igotnopicks  
I think they already announced they’re mainly focusing on games already out/announced. So I wouldn’t be expecting much, though I’d love to be wrong and they announce like, a MvC collection or a Battle Network/Legends Collection(moreso Legends), or something Viewtiful Joe related
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@igotnopicks  
No.

There’s a likely chance that they’ll announce the next Smash Bros DLC character tomorrow.

I want everyone to leave a post down below with your guess on who that character will be. If your guess is incorrect, you’ll have to change your profile pic to that of GargantuanBass until Wednesday at 8pm EST.

If they don’t announce a new character, then this challenge is null and void.

Anyone brave enough to do this?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide