Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Isn’t Doki Doki Literature Club reliant on a PC medium? Like one of the biggest twists of the game is that the player themselves has to datamine the game’s code? That doesn’t work on consoles.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
Ooooff, that’s another one of my favourites.

I’ll say that Bloodborne has a better soundtrack than Dark Souls. And the art design has a grotesque tone that fits with the themes of Bloodborne even more than Dark Souls. The gameplay mechanics are easier than in Dark Souls, although it has some tricks, like how the guns work. And in terms of narrative, Bloodborne is more unpredictable than Dark Souls.

My logical sense says “Bloodborne is better”. But my heart says “Dark Souls is my favourite”.

I think it’s one of these “you love more mom or dad” scenarios. I don’t think a definitive answer is necessary, as long as you love them.
Background Pony #2782
Is the whole point of RPGs that you start out as a wimp, and gradually get stronger?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide