Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Dammit, I will need to reboot my pc all over again.

I installed a bunch of drivers, and one of them decided to fuck up my speakers. I cant hear anything from my pc except when I use headphones.

Yeah, this doesnt bothers me at all, but a guy is offering me to reboot it in a cheap price, and installing good stuff.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Minecraft has mods that add dimensions.

One I will never use is the one where the gimmick is Giant Bug World.

But there’s also one called Undergarden, where the dimension is gloomy, impossibly dark, and looks like underside of a forgotten stone. Hence the name, i guess. Not alot of content, but certainly interesting.
Background Pony #EEEC
Most satisfying video game accomplishment?

For me, it’s finally beating Ornstein and Smough in DS1.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #EEEC

Killing Thrall in WoW with an Alliance raid of just 20 people, during peak hours, back during BC, on a Horde dominated server.

We all died afterwards, but we got his green ass despite half of Org coming down on us.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
I lack the vocabulary to properly express how much I hate Gergoth. I have singlehandedly died to this one boss more times in this run than I had died in both my current and previous runs of Dawn of Sorrow combined.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide