Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Forest of Sin
I have completed both the Dragon Age Inquisition DLCs Jaws of Hakkon and The Descent. All that's left is the main story and Trespasser, the post-game DLC.
Posted Report
Background Pony #42E1
I've just finished Chapter 1-3 of Resident Evil 4. Good thing the giant fish-thing doesn't think about eating Leon AND the boat.
Posted Report
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Meanlucario
Nice. Personal opinion; Trespasser isn't really that great of a DLC. Yeah, it answers a lot of questions and pretty much wraps up the game neatly but that's kinda all it does. It did set up the sequel though so that's neat.
Posted Report
Background Pony #42E1
I just found the president's daughter! Now to get myself killed a couple of times so I can breeze through.
Posted Report
Zincy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
@Scrabbleman

There should have been a non-canon ending to Tresspasser where you just take over the world with the Inquistion, or at the very least take over the Chantry. Cause if you do the right things, you end up commanding the most powerful military force in the world while leaving the Grey Wardens, Templars, and the major ruling factions of the world decimated and diminished. Literally no one could stop you.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Zincy

That's technically the plot of Trespasser, as the world's nations want your organization disbanded because the threat's over but you still have a army that can threaten the world.

Also early in development there was a plotline that you could become the head of the Chantry. It got cut once they realized there's no way it would make sense if the player ended up making a male qunari.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Ok so I tried that "A team/B team" thing in Octopath Traveler. Not anymore. It took an hour of grinding to take my weakest party member, Primrose, from lvl 18 to 22. Higher level enemies don't even give that much more exp than lower level so there's not much point.

Compounding the fact is that a team of Alfyn, Therion, H'aanit and Primrose just plain sucks. Even though I got most of the secondary jobs to dual class them with, their starter jobs just don't sync well at all.
Posted Report
Background Pony #42E1
It's never once occurred to me until well over a decade later, but…the Ganado were carrying ammo despite not using guns. Crows I can understand, they like shiny things.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Olden World - An ongoing fimfiction Audiobook

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~