Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
Those three were the least of my problems when I played Mighty No. 9. I found the pizza explosions to be amusing. The commercials while they couldn’t find a way to convince the viewer why they should buy their game, I find them funny and cringe at the same time. I also chose the Wii U version and my console turned out fine. I didn’t buy the game on Day One which is where I heard about the infamous bricking so I made the right choice to buy the game much later.

Balan Wonderworld unlike Mighty No. 9 wasn’t surrounded by a kickstarter and company mismanagement. Though I would like to hear what really happened during development for that game since the shit really started to hit the fan once the demo was released.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
So I went back to one of the starter towns in Octopath Traveler, and used Olberic to Challenge every townsperson I came across (you know, as you do), and ended up randomly completing a sidequest by happening to beat up the right person.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan  
I just realised that this is the only horror game (at least to my knowledge) that Resident Evil is actually crossing over with for the 25th anniversary.

The only other games (Rainbow 6 Siege and Division 2) are both action-based shooters, not horror games.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Meanlucario  
I know that they crossed over, but wasn’t that last year?

I was talking about the crossovers they announced for the 25th anniversary

@Dustcan  
I mean tbf the franchise itself became more action-horror then survival-horror as it went on (At least until 7 and the REmakes came out) so i understand why the people behind RE are crossing over with more action-focused games (that i also now just realise are both IP’s owned by Ubisoft), but still it’s weird how the only other horror series it’s crossing over with is one as lesser-known as DbD.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Oh hey there’s going to be a new CG RE series in a couple months. And it’s supposed to star Claire and Leon.

Sheesh it’s been too long for those 2 to star alongside each other again.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@QuasarNova  
Yep. They were made when subspecies were just stronger versions of the monsters instead of actually being different. Glad that Tri changed that. Queen is part of Generation’s Deviants gimmick (like 4 having a frenzy/Apex gimmick and Rise the rampage gimmick).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
With the release of Nemesis, Stellaris has completed its transformation into a completely different game.

I don’t think a single system in the game is the same as it was from launch, it is completely and utterly different.
Background Pony #B4D2
I have an NES, a SNES, a Genesis, an N64, a PS1, a PS2, a GameCube, a Wii, a PS3, and a PS4. And I have a few hundred games in total.

If I were desperate for money, how much would I get if I sold all of this?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide