Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
The pizza explosions aren’t one of those few aspects I can tell you.

@NitroFury  
Great work! I think we can all agree that the post-game content for the next Crash game needs to really tone down the difficulty spike compared to Crash 4. Even with the patches that made certain parts easier, I can’t even imagine the kind of hoops you had to jump through.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I gave Dragon’s Dogma a chance. Saying it’s Soul-like is very misleading. Can’t say I enjoyed it very much. I mean, resting at the second significant location causing a boss you aren’t ready for is some DS2 BS. And the lack of a lock-on and how the attacks feel weightless unless you use a special attack just makes combat annoying. It doesn’t help that the game hasn’t given me a reason to believe I can two-hand a weapon in it, which is another thing to add to the disappointment list.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
How the world works and it’s history is still lore, it’s just not Dark Souls where most of it is hidden in item descriptions and the like. Like I heard that goblins reproduce by sacrificing others in rituals in DD (though the anime changed that because Goblin Slayer was popular at the time).
Background Pony #42E1
I just bought The Longing on Switch. It’ll be close to Halloween next year when it’s time for the king to wake up.
Background Pony #B4D2
I don’t think we’ll see any old sports games on Switch Online.

I just can’t see Nintendo paying money for the licensing of 20-30 year old sports games.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
So, I learn that you can take on the “final” boss before you’re suppose to in Bloodstain, but that results in a false ending if you kill them (basically your job is done and the church cleans things up, though it doesn’t feel like it’s actually over for Miriam). Glad I now know that’s how the “bad ending” system works so I don’t need to worry about it later.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And I’m lost yet again. At least I have over 50% of the castle discovered and the shard that lets me see breakable walls/ceilings.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
So I made a meta decision with Bloodstained, and that is that if I am lost, I’ll use the wiki to help me figure out where to go next. I already back-track and explore, so I think that I’m allowed this when my three brain cells run out of steam.
Background Pony #42E1
After installing The Longing, I decided to start anew in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, as I’m not allowed to change the time on my Switch.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide