Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@NitroFury  
I have to admit, I’m reminded a whole lot of Mighty No. 9. An indie game whose main selling point is that they were directed by the creator of another famous franchise that fell fast and hard shortly after release?
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@NitroFury  
@NitroFury  
CONGRATS MAN! Only nine hours longer than Caddicarus’s final play time? That is still a commendable feat! And now Uka-Uka laughs your pain.  
When watching Caddy’s video, there are people who said that fully completing all of Crash 4 took them more than 100 hours. Yours and Caddy’s times show how much you weren’t messing around. But just curious, what was the one stage you got a Dev relic for?

@NitroFury  
@igotnopicks  
I feel really bad for Yuji Naka and Naoto Ohshima whether or not they are to blame Balan’s game design philosophies.

@Silent_Witness  
Would Death Stranding count as being under the same category as Mighty No. 9 and Balan Wonderworld?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@NitroFury
@NitroFury
CONGRATS MAN! Only nine hours longer than Caddicarus’s final play time? That is still a commendable feat! And now Uka-Uka laughs your pain.
When watching Caddy’s video, there are people who said that fully completing all of Crash 4 took them more than 100 hours. Yours and Caddy’s times show how much you weren’t messing around. But just curious, what was the one stage you got a Dev relic for?
@NitroFury
@igotnopicks
I feel really bad for Yuji Naka and Naoto Ohshima whether or not they are to blame Balan’s game design philosophies.
@Silent_Witness
Would Death Stranding count as being under the same category as Mighty No. 9 and Balan Wonderworld?

You be surprised I managed to get at least 4. I got 4 Dev Relics on Booty Calls, Give It A Spin, Home Cookin’, and No Dillo Dallying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide