Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I’m really digging this new super Mario game and watch.  
full

I hope they release a whole bunch of’em. I’m a sucker for nostalgic knick knacks like these.

I use to own one of the originals back in 1995 when I was 5.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I think one of my biggest strikes against mobile games is that, all the other problems with them aside, it’s not enough to just keep the app itself updated to keep them playable- after a major update (or if you just haven’t played in a while), there’s always additional assets that the game needs to download before you can start them up.  
All I wanted was to play some Honkai Impact while I was waiting for my laundry to get done, but that’s not gonna happen.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Trying another minecraft wizard axdventure.

Spawned in the desert, close to a village.

This is my run.

Hopefully, I’m mining correctly.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Henry Cavil got spotted wearing Alliance themed gear while out and about.

Of course Superman plays Alliance, I bet he’s got at least one black haired human male paladin that looks like Supes.

That puts both Cavil and formerly Vin Disel in the “famous alliance players” side. Unless Disel still plays WoW, which I think he stopped years ago.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
Finished Shadow Warrior expansions  
It was nice to be able to use Nuke on Zilla this time  
Only need to do Duke Nukem DC and Caribbean expansions to be done with Build Trinity
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide