Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So to make sure my sanity is not lost I bought a game from Nintendo’s Eshop that will help me maintain my sanity. Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’ve been trying Prince Imrik’s mortal empires campaign for over a week, restarting again and again when victory becomes impossible. No matter what I do, I can’t make any progress. I cannot defend two provinces with one army when it takes multiple turns to travel between each settlement. I cannot afford a second army because there are no trade options in the corner of the map I’m stuck in. It practically takes a whole army just to kill Malus Darkblade because the emo bastard regenerates and has like 60% damage reduction.

I think it’s time to try something else.
Background Pony #229E
I was on the WillItRun site, and it said my processor is in the 92nd percentile of Intel processors. I assume that’s good?
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I fucking hate the Triple Spin ability in Crash 4, I don’t want this ability to return in any future Crash game (if there will be any).
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
For my new file for Octopath, I chose a different character from the first time around, but I’ve managed to catch up to an equivalent point in this run to my original.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Giving Octopath Traveler a shot. I know basically nothing about it.

The start is giving me the option of several characters. Am I gonna be with the one I pick throughout the game, or do they all have their own stories that I have to play?
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@QuasarNova

@Meanlucario

Interesting.

I’m kinda leaning towards starting with the warrior for generic fantasy shenanigans, or the merchant for the ideal world conquering deeds, the cleric for god killing accomplishments or the dancer for kingslaying quests.

I’m not sure why those are the impressions I get but those are the impressions I get for those classes.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Dustcan  
For what it’s worth, I went with Olberic for my current run. The first time around, I narrowed it down between him and Therion, but ultimately went with the thief.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@QuasarNova  
In a world where herbivores are just food for carnivores, Diablos breaks the norm.

@Dustcan  
They all have their personalities and stories already. I say start with the thief since most of them wouldn’t let him in their group if he told them his reasons if the overall story didn’t say otherwise.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide