Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

StarVagrant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

This is depressing… Balan Wonderworld was a game I was initially interested in when the first trailer dropped. But that quickly died the moment I played that awful demo.  
I’ve seen my fair share of bad games through my years, but this was one of the few times I genuinely felt disappointed.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
@Mikey  
I’d respect the “””””developers””””” more if they said “Thanks for the cash now go get hit by a bus!” instead of put out what looks like a fire but it’s actually the sun.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Egil  
I respect the actual developers who were put through months of crunch and no one knows their names. I don’t respect the greedy assholes at the top who took advantage of said developers.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And as for the Time Trials, I so far got 26 Time Relics, 26 being Gold Relics and 23 being Platinum Relics (though I got a Purple Dev Time Relic).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide