Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #42E1
I HAD a plan to get a PS5 for my birthday this year, but with the stocking issue, I think I’ll wait a couple more years.
Background Pony #42E1
Holy crap, just when I thought I’d be fine with being in 2nd or 3rd place…this happens.

full
Background Pony #42E1
@phoenixacezero  
And I’ll still be playing it until the game shuts down in April! (I’ve been taking pictures each time I complete any daily challenges, for souvenirs)
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Finally have Digimon World: Decode on my PC and translated. Worst part is that I’m still working on Oblivion, have another World game for the PS4 on the way, and plan on dropping it when MH:Rise comes out to play it with my older brother.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@kleptomage

IIRC Metro handles body armor weirdly. As in, all those pockets you see on an enemy’s vest? Those aren’t just for show, all that extra padding stops your bullets. So you have to aim where their uniforms are thinnest to deal max damage.

Or just shoot them in the head.

Also your “clean” bullets are also your money. You can use them for extra damage, or save them for shops. Save them for shops.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Dustcan  
I’m not even to the point where you regularly fight humans.

I died like 10 times trying to escape the graveyard with Bourbon. It was a confusing segment because you just drop dead with nothing hurting you. Eventually I figured out you have to run in the dream sequence or whatever, so I ran through the gate with Bourbon and then died again for no apparent reason.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@kleptomage  
You have to follow him. If he runs, you run. If he crouches, you crouch.

Ever played Call of Duty? There’s this one stealth mission where you visit a town near Chernobyl. I will tell you this; you have to crawl through marching troops and a tank. If they detect you, you die.
Background Pony #42E1
I hope Sakurai kept his office key on him at all times. The one for his drawer containing the final two figurines.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
It would seem I am still no good at Minecraft survival mode.

Though it’s most likely because I get so disheartened after every first death and restart, which means I’m technically playing hardcore mode.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide