Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Penguin Dragneel  
And the team looks like they’re staying true to the original source material, in stead of just using it as a big joke because “Ha. ha. Old.”

I might end up getting this for Steam and for Switch just because of that.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Cyborg_pony  
Looks great. Raphael seems to have his Bronx loner angry guy personality though which wasn’t a thing untill the live action movie. And I don’t remember April being competent, let alone beheading robots with roundhouse kicks.

I’ll still buy it day 1 if it comes to switch.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Terminal Red  
Yeah, but everyone loves that version of Raph. It sets him apart from Mikey, Since in the show Raph was real quippy which feels like Mikey’s thing. other then changing the character HP bars around (was always Leo, Mikey, Donne and Raph) This is an okay change since it’s something Raph has been for a long time.

full

And he has his Sai. BIG PLUS.

And yeah, I feel the April bit although short was probably to avoid too much backlash from Twitter. Although, they’re probbly still complaining. Although, Foot soldiers where never threatening in a small numbers, They’re just cheap to produce, most of the reasons she got kidnapped as because she being a reporter snuck into the enemy hideout and gets caught by the bigger bad of the episodes be it Bebop, Rocksteady, Shredder, maybe General Cragg…. Slash. You get the point.

At least it’s not as ham-fisted as the last show Nick canned neigh a first season where she’s Sue’d quite a lot I remember a scene she beat up an entire squad of the Foot single handedly so it shows the Foot nerfed. (Even the pervious one she was with psychic powers outta nowhere and she’s the McGuffin the Crang need)

Which come to think of it. That is probably why they’re going back to to the old school Turtles, Let’s be honest; rise of kinda Ninja turtles didn’t sell, this will. This will sell. HARD*
Cyborg_pony

@Meanlucario  
That’s what I was saying. Two foot bots isn’t going to be a big problem since she dealt with them multiple times Plus knowing Spinter and dating Casey Jones, she’d pick up a few things.

I thought I heard somewhere there was a deleted scene where April was given a gun for protection, but turned it down.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Nah there’s still a fair concentration along the Black Marsh border. More so than the Elsewyr southern border. It’s the Morrowind and Skryim borders that are pretty sparse.

Incidentally this helps explain why Kvatch was screwed; even if they did outlast the initial wave the city was surrounded.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Metro is having a huge sale on Steam right now. The entire franchise bundle is $29. The first game itself is free even without the bundle.

You won’t regret it, it’s a very good series.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I decided to to the Dark Brother until Whodunit? for now. I also tackled the two side quests (becoming a vampire and taking care of a rogue shadowscale), as well as curing vamperism using the latter quest after getting it from the former quest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide