Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I’m playing Persona 5 Strikers currently, the game is essentially a cross country adventure and one of the locations you travel to is Okinawa; and all I’m thinking to myself is:  
full
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Wow, never heard of a company updating a demo, let alone letting you fight a major boss way ahead of release.

Monster Hunter does it again.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I hate how stringy block is in Oblivion. At least I have it at 81 at the moment. Plan on maxing it before the day is over, though the block-parry thing is making that harder than I’d like.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Apparently I can use console commands to raise the maximum number of training per rest. I’m using that to raise every skill to 100 via training that I have access to the master trainer of.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I gained access to the final three master trainers (the block one I had to use cc on since I couldn’t use a shield without a weapon also equipped, which she wouldn’t allow), raised the per-level training cap to 500, and got every still to 100 thanks to it. I also enchanted an Akaviri Dai-Katana to have drain health 100 to use as my main weapon. I think I’ll do the Grey Prince quest and arena next, the Thieves Guild questline after that, that work on enchanting armor and closing the last five Oblivion Gates before doing the Dark Brotherhood.
Background Pony #F278
full

While I’m not sure if we can talk about companies, why not?  
Note: this is a fictional version of a real life company. Inspiration and logo here.

Firebrand Games (Fictional)  
Locations: Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Dublin, Merritt Island, Baton Rouge and Montreal  
Satellite Offices: Luxembourg City, Ft. Lauderdale, Charlotte, Manchester, Ottawa, Vancouver, Orlando, Liverpool, Bucharest, Craiova, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Belgrade, Novi Sad and Newcastle

Opinions?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide