Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Project Triangle Strategy was my favorite announcement of the Direct since it tickles my Final Fantasy Tactics fancy. Seeing more No More Heroes III and all the Zelda stuff was also great. And I’m actually surprised we’re getting another Splatoon. Pyra and Mythra are great additions to Smash imo. Lots of really weird but interesting announcments like Neon White and the World’s End Club

DC Super Hero Girls getting announced right after No More Heroes was some sever tonal whiplash. The fact Nintendo is publishing it is even more insane
Background Pony #8BC9
Just had an awesome idea.

Asssasin’s creed Hero’s- as a Sentia.

Ezio, Conner, Edawrd, Arno, the Frye Twins, in their robes doing the posing with the explosions behind them.

Stabbing Sentia! AssasinRanger!
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I know there’s been some backlash over Pyra/Mythra getting into Smash, but I’m personally fine with it.

Would I have preferred Dante and/or Crash? Yes, but aside from the jokes that I make about this, it’s something I’m not gonna lose sleep over.

Besides, Xenoblade fans kinda got cucked out of having Rex in the first Fighters Pass, so at least they have compensation for that now.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Never cared for the “anime swordsman” both because Nintendo is a fucking Japanese company and anime games are the fucking norm, and as someone who still has Lloyd Irving on their list

As long as it’s not more Fire Emblem then cool
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Most people who constantly whine about Anime swordsmen probably have Sora as their most wanted character

@WyrmSpawN  
Honestly have the time I think about characters I never think about their moveset I just think of ones I’d want
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide