Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Goku Black  
The laptop RTX aren’t even worth it until their price drops, because laptop resellers charge you the same or even higher price for a NERFED card.

2070 desktop can pull up to 225W.  
2070 laptop is capped at 115W.  
2070 Max-Q caps you at 85W!!

Reason is obviously to prevent your card from melting. The small form factor of a laptop don’t allow for virtually any cooling so in order to keep your card cool they need to make sure it isn’t running at desktop performance. Hence the nerf. Case in point, a full power 2060 desktop can outperform a 2070 laptop. That isn’t okay.

BUT, 1660Ti Desktop can pull up to 125W, and Laptop can pull up to 85W. The performance difference between 1660Ti desktop and laptop therefore, isn’t that huge.

So yes while you need at least a 2060 to play in 4K of any capacity, when your native screen is a Full HD 120 Hz and you’re not planning any 4K gaming then…1660Ti is currently still the best option for the money.
Background Pony #8BC9
i did try and upgrade the video card to the 2020, but the guy said just the card was over 1k.

apparently theres a shortage or something.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Madarame’s palace? Defeated.

Nemesis? Killed and mutilated.

N. Brio? N.Capacitated.

I’ve accomplished a lot this past week.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #8BC9  
The shortage crisis is REAL. I was lurking in reddit and forums just reading users who represent resellers telling people NOT TO PREORDER because they don’t even have any ETA for their stuff.

In fact. last year I called Lenovo Spain in November asking if they have the Lenovo 5 Ryzen 4800H 1660 Ti listing at under 1k. They didn’t have it. They have it now though.
Background Pony #8BC9
im just glad i got the thing.

i know.. jack about comp parts/stats so had to research and ask for help on ..all of it.

but its gonna be.. waay stronger then my old one, as it was.. 8 years old? maybe older. it had win 8.1 on it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide