Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Mikey

“WeLl ThEy DeSeRvEd It FoR sHiPpInG oUt An UnFiNiShEd GaMe!”

off with that bulls###. They were hacked and almost had private information sold off, and you have the balls to insinuate that they somehow “deserved” it because they shipped out a game that was unfinished. NO ONE deserves this.

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Mikey  
Yeah, especially not the ones who were forced to rush this game out the door.

I wouldn’t wish this upon Naughty Dog for TLoU2, so why the hell would I be fine with anyone else having this happen to them?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Penguin Dragneel  
Imagine slaving away in crunch for a month straight, only to be potentially threatened and doxxed.

Not okay. These hackers have no respect over the devs who did done sacrificed their time and well-being for their customers…also for their bosses really, but the point stands.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Imho the “everyone’s bi” policy of Dragon Age 2 is stupid, from a narrative point of view: it’s totally unrealistic and clearly an attempt to please the fans.
On the other hand, no one will complain because they can’t romance a certain character.
Oh wait, why can’t I romance Varric/Aveline/Sebastian/Sandal/Orsino/Hawke’s sibiling?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Looks like Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is coming to the PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. They’re coming out on March 12 for the Console ports (March 11 if buy the Digital copies).

Interestingly, the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S ports are going to be $60, while the Switch and PC ports are going to be $40.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@WyrmSpawN  
Not really. I mean. I guess in a sense they just announced the new expansion, but at the same time, some stuff will probably need to be done.

The worst is you’ll have no down time to soak in everything, unless you can get through 4 major story quests in like a a month or so of bingeing to get the side stuff and be ready for the fall. Honestly, it’s a lot easier then when I started, so you shouldn’t have too much trouble.

I think I’m making it sound like my experience to try and get to where my friend was before Stormblood. You could always check the game out since they have it free to level 30, which is a good chuck of ARR.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide