Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
For a lark I googled Doomguuy’s kill count and found this forum post.

So for fun and curiousity, I decided to systematically go through every level of Doom 1 and 2 and tally up the total amount of monsters for each level(on Ultra Violet/Nightmare).
So, with that in mind, assuming that the games are played on Ultra Violent/Nightmare, and assuming the Doomguy killed every single monster in every level…
Game E Total
Doom1 E1: 926
Doom1 E2: 1319
Doom1 E3: 697
Doom1 E4: 1736
Doom1: 4678
Doom2: 3587
Total Monsters Killed: 8265
The Doomguy has killed the equivalent of 8 battalions worth of demons. Not to mention killing off its commanders and bosses.
NOTE: This list does not factor in Doom2’s secret Map31-32.

They really shouldn’t have killed that rabbit.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
My new joy cons finally came in the mail today. They’re absolutely enormous, don’t vibrate, and have more buttons than I’ll ever need for one game, but hopefully, drift won’t be a problem for me anytime soon.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Here’s a “fun” question: is there a difference between bisexual and pansexual in video games? I know the real life difference, but take Dragon Age Inquisition for an example. Iron Bull is pan, Josephine is bi, but is the latter’s romance different between the sexes when you romance her?
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
My new joy cons finally came in the mail today. They’re absolutely enormous, don’t vibrate, and have more buttons than I’ll ever need for one game, but hopefully, drift won’t be a problem for me anytime soon.

I think you can’t play Super Mario Party.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy  
I mean practically in games, not real life. Is there any difference in games romancing bi character as oppose to a bi character when it comes to playing either sex?
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Pansexual player: “Any port in a storm.”

Game: “I call your bullshit. I summon an underage character! It’s over, pansexual player. I have the one character whom you will not do.”

Normie pansexual player: “You’re right, I wont.”

Cultured pansexual player: “You underestimate my power.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide