Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
LegendofTotalWar is speculating that the pre-order/previous owner bonus for Warhammer Total War 3 will be playing Chaos Dwarves in 2’s Mortal Empires campaign before 3 comes out.

The time has come for some chaos stunties and their gigantic hats!

full
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I have now completed the Resident Evil 3 Remake.

I don’t quite know how to feel about it. On one hand, I still had fun playing it, but it felt too short, it was lacking the tense moments of the previous remake, and it cut a LOT of content from the original.

Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s a good game, but… I still prefer RE2 Remake by a wide margin.

Ah well, back to Persona 5 Royal and FF7 Remake.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Everyone: We want DPP remakes!

Gamefreak: OK!

Releases them,

Everyone: YAY!

everyone reaches Cynthia and finds it weird she’s not sending out Garchomp, then after beating all of her other Pokemon her theme suddenly switches over to an epic orchestral version complete with ominous latin chanting that has lines like “God save us from the Queen of broken dreams” sends out her Garchomp Gigantamaxs him,

Everyone: We made a terrible mistake…
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Vortaxonus  
Allot of people assume Dynamax will be added to the remakes to ensure they are compatible with Sword and Shield, so them deciding to give the famous Boss pokemon a Gigantamax isn’t out of the question,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide