Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

An interview said basically nothing story-wise has changed. Apparently no new dialogue recorded, no codex changes, etc. The only real difference mentioned would be that the Extended Cut ending for 3 would be the default.

Makes sense, since bringing back voice actors a decade later would carry quite the price tag.

1’s combat is supposed to get tweaked to slightly make it more in line with the sequels though.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I think I’ll pass on the mass effect collection. I already played all three games to death back in the day and only really liked the first one.

You know the big fancy collectors edition that comes with a helmet doesn’t even come with the game? No discs or code or nothing.

I’m going to miss physical property rights.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
In ME1, is there any Cerberus mission where humans aren’t a victim? Seriously, ME2 at least tried to make them more consistent in that area, and 3 had them under Reaper control.

@Ebalosus  
How did humans go from not believing in aliens, to discovering the mass relays, to having a spot in the council of galactic aliens within a human’s lifespan? ME is full of dumb shit like that.

@Dustcan  
Who?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

At the moment I’m spamming everybody I know on WA and Discord and here on this thread probably, to go grab XCOM 2 on Steam.

It’s 4 bux

Skip a meal if need to. Buy the damn thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide