Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Gonna need to reboot my PC because something fucked it up, and hid my hard disk.

Its gonna be a loooooong day installing all my things again smh
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I think I have almost every mission and assignment completed, base on looking over said assignments. I’m going to tackle the Arrival DLC before double-checking the wiki and my log. That one looks like a long one. I have just one weapon upgrade to buy and than I’ve cleaned the shops (unless something becomes avalible getting the IFFs, which is possible).
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I wonder if they will make a ME version of Dragon Keep for ME4. I also fear them trying to one-up the Reapers in 4, which would be a mess considering that they were the climax of the three-game story.

full  
full  
full
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
Im playing Library of Ruina for last week and love it. Despite being drastically different in gameplay, its good sequel to Lobotomy Corporation
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
If you missed Papers, Please, you should check out Mind Scanners.

Where you work for an oppressive regime removing the ‘insanity’ from the citizenry.

For Normality and the Mind!

-The Structure
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I have done everything other than Tali’s loyalty quest, and now I have Legion, and started the former’s quest with Legion. That didn’t make the quarians happy.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
Gosh one thing I dislike about rebooting is to reinstall everything, specially when its something that have mods in it. Chances and maybe everything is broken as hell in SFM and Gmod.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Meanlucario  
Goddamn, I’m still annoyed with Disney Infinity, especially with 4.0 potentially bringing the Disney Afternoon cartoons, Spider-Gwen, and finally letting you crossover all the universes(which should have happened in the beginning)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide