Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
Never played that one, so I wouldn’t know. And “optimistic” isn’t something that fills me with confidence, honestly.

@igotnopicks  
Still haven’t forgiven my cousin for either killing him or missing him in his playthrough.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Meanlucario  
I don’t think you can miss him but you can kill him.

You can shoot him or you can make Ashley shoot him in ME1.

I don’t know why you would choose Ashley shooting him. She’s pretty bad.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@[Ω] M E G A  
@Mikey  
Yeah, I saw it played. It was absolute trash. There was a lizard sex scene out of nowhere among other things, all these “bad things” were okayed at the beginning. They definitely needed someone to point the finger at, but I’d bet you, there are probably worse skeletons in the others closets. Him Deleting his artwork isn’t going to do anything, they’ll still bring it up they need a target and he was just unluckily. Honestly; he should be telling people He was just the texture guy, plus his name would not be attached to any for the story writing, which is probably why they locked down they Discord to stop anyone looking into them and pretty much fuck him over.

This reminds me of some TF2 drama I saw. Some power mad admin banned someone from the group out of petty jealousy and used “Accusations” as an excuse, then banned anyone calling it into question. The end result was a bug-filled cringe-fest. Much like Frontier ended up.

Fun fact I also found, the one that made the post about Zu, said some gamers should have “bad things” happened to them that a certain group did to another in the 1940’s. Not sure if I can post it, but ironic that these are the people that axed joining the enclave in the mod because they’re a “fantasy”

Makes me wonder who wrote the scenes that people where eyeballing, which was ignored until recently. Boy, this thing is a popcorn worthy trash fire.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@igotnopicks  
You can skip recruiting him.

And it’s scripted, so AI targeting doesn’t matter.

@Terminal Red  
I can’t see the asari without seeing a “all men are strength, all women bi” mentality that lead to there not being a gay option for males until the third and presumed last game of the series. It’s why the asari that are somewhate important are touchy-feely or romancable in the first game, and the ones who weren’t in 2 (Aria and Samara) you could make into you in the Citadel DLC of 3. It’s why I can’t bring myself to romancing any asari in the series.

Ashley was my romance partner in my first one. She’s a bit xenophobic, but I don’t regret my choice. My current run is romanceless.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
In other words, they have to not know the series to enjoy the plot twists. That is never a good sign. I mean, if it was good writing, than knowing information and events from playing the games that came out before it should enhance the experience, not hinder it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide