Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Made progress in ME2. I finished the Overlord DLC, saved all 20 smuggling crates thanks to the Cain, recruited Jack, did Horizons, and started the mission to recruit Tali since I try to get every member of a team as soon as possible (if it doesn’t progress the story, that is). I set the game to hardcore to get the geth assault rifle before starting said mission, even though I likely won’t use it. Will try to do said mission tonight.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@NitroFury
It literally is Fallout 76.
Although the patch didn’t really add more bugs, it just added a single game breaking one that prevents a main story quest from being completeable.

This only complements my idea that Cyberpunk is way worse than 76 and No Man’s Sky combined.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus is an interesting strategy game. All the characters speak Cant Mechanicus, which sounds like murmuring electronic noise. The basic plot of the game is that the Mechanicus have found a Necron tomb world that is slowly awakening. Some of their order want to destroy the Necron tech and others want to reverse-engineer and exploit it. In gameplay, it’s like XCOM if XCOM were a reasonable game. You actually have a fair chance, your characters grow substantively stronger, and if you have line of sight to an enemy you simply hit instead of regularly missing with a 90% chance.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I think maybe giving every unit access to RPG mechanics ultimately does allot more harm than Good in AoW:P as it results in way to much need to click on and check every random enemy to see what mods are equipped, and then the shear number of possible abilities restricts the number of quick and easy button press commands, and this is in small scale fights of 6v6 it’s way way more tedious in fights with a total of up to 42 units,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Tali is recruited (and the Geth AS obtained, because I’m a sadist). I also visited the Citadel and Omega for some shopping, though it seems that some things won’t appear until after I board the Collector ship. I’m avoiding doing side-quests since completing five of them starts the event I mentioned earlier. I plan on getting the last two companions and doing Cheerleader’s loyalty quest before completing the side missions on Illium, since they along with Tali adds up to four, and I want to avoid them being the fifth.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I’ve been playing a lot of Risk!: Global Domination. I think I prefer bonus armies from cards to be static rather than progressive.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide