Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Terminal Red  
except if ALL the missions goes perfectly like that, it wouldn’t be a good Bond story.

What’s a Bond story without Bond getting captured then stripped down, strapped onto a weird contraption and tickled in the balls and asshole by some mad Russian / European villain? What’s a Bond story without a helicopter blowing up from a mini missile launcher installed on his expensive watch?

Bond movies rely on setpieces and narrative, because it’s a spy/thriller story. The Hitman gameplay loop is a sandbox assassination game that has little narrative. 47’s a boring professional

What I’m saying is, if IO Interactive was to make a 007, to strictly follow the Hitman formula would be a bad idea. They’d have to go the Hitman: ABSOLUTION route.

Here’s an analogy:  
007 is Need for Speed and Hitman is EuroTruck Simulator.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@CastletonSnob  
Would really like to know what games those divisions were responsible for. Apparently the pandemic has really been hurting their Pachinko and Gym businesses  
please just bring all the MGS games, the Metroidvanias and the Silent Hill games to the Switch already
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

A very reasonable reason to consider playing age of wonders planetfall is because i just received a new pair of techs called “Penguin Void Portals” and “Penguin Reinforcement” while playing a group of future predicting space knights,
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Dustcan  
To bad they shaft anybody that romanced her in 3. They stuck her way in the fucking LAST 3rd of the game and the less said of the face revile the better.

Speaking of vidya garm wifes I’d like to congratulate RE on giving us giant vampire Milf ladies as they’re the best thing since joe baker power fucking bombed a BOW like a fucking king. If he isn’t a second mode you unlock in 8 I’ll throw up all over my local GameStop.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@NitroFury  
It literally is Fallout 76.  
Although the patch didn’t really add more bugs, it just added a single game breaking one that prevents a main story quest from being completeable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide