Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

FliegerFaustToP47
Artist -

Just smile! :D
@Background Pony #CEE0

Well yeah, but it's kind of like saying America won WW2 and entirely forgoting about URSS, France, UK and many others.

The point it's that they are the wonder bros, they help eachother, of course a bit of spotlight for Maro would be logical since well… he's the mascot. But totally forgetting about Luigi is kind of dickish.
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pertisia Stan
Well this sucks, Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition is on sale again for just $30 but i need a new controller before any new games,
Posted Report
WyrmSpawN
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Abandoned By Hope
The gore effects in new vegas make the meat look already charred.

Not so much a complaint as it is a casual observation.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Princess of books
Metroid Prime 4 Will Be More “Cinematic” and “Emotional” Than Predecessors Hints Job Ad
A new job ad for a storyboard artist was recently posted by Metroid Prime 4 developer Retro Studios, and the “description of duties” section includes some rather interesting lines. Apparently, Retro Studios is looking for somebody who can “work with the cinematic lead to help maintain cinematic pillars,” “define emotional scenes that will resonate with audiences,” and “explore interesting and innovative scenes that elevate the narrative.”

Please god no.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Inti-Creates does good stuff; The MMZ series, Blaster Master Zero, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Mighty Gunvolt, Gal Gun, Bloodstaind: Curse of the Moon, Dragon Marked for Death- So I'm really getting hyped for CYBER-SHADOW Nothing really peeks interest like a cyborg ninja game.

The only other Games I'm looking forward to are Mario 3-D world, Monster Hunter Rise and The Last Faith. That's pretty much it.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Mikey
Heh.
define emotional scenes that will resonate with audiences,” and “explore interesting and innovative scenes that elevate the narrative.”
Give Samus less clothes, thicker booty and bigger boobs and I GUARANTEE Samus will resonate with its primary audiences.

I mean who doesn't resonate with a blonde strong beautiful and sexy white woman? Especially if she thicc AYUF.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~