Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@Background Pony #CEE0

Well yeah, but it’s kind of like saying America won WW2 and entirely forgoting about URSS, France, UK and many others.

The point it’s that they are the wonder bros, they help eachother, of course a bit of spotlight for Maro would be logical since well… he’s the mascot. But totally forgetting about Luigi is kind of dickish.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
A new job ad for a storyboard artist was recently posted by Metroid Prime 4 developer Retro Studios, and the “description of duties” section includes some rather interesting lines. Apparently, Retro Studios is looking for somebody who can “work with the cinematic lead to help maintain cinematic pillars*,” “define emotional scenes that will resonate with audiences*,” and “explore interesting and innovative scenes that elevate the narrative.”

Please god no.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Inti-Creates does good stuff; The MMZ series, Blaster Master Zero, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Mighty Gunvolt, Gal Gun, Bloodstaind: Curse of the Moon, Dragon Marked for Death- So I’m really getting hyped for CYBER-SHADOW Nothing really peeks interest like a cyborg ninja game.

The only other Games I’m looking forward to are Mario 3-D world, Monster Hunter Rise and The Last Faith. That’s pretty much it.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Mikey  
Heh.
define emotional scenes that will resonate with audiences,” and “explore interesting and innovative scenes that elevate the narrative.”
Give Samus less clothes, thicker booty and bigger boobs and I GUARANTEE Samus will resonate with its primary audiences.

I mean who doesn’t resonate with a blonde strong beautiful and sexy white woman? Especially if she thicc AYUF.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide