Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Beau Skunky  
The Silent Hills playable teaser that Konami has been trying to remove from the world, to the point of not allowing people who bought it on their PS4s to transfer it to the PS5 even though Sony was able to get it working before they stepped in.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Terminal Red
Huh, so all the years of “Konami is evil, and we should all hate them for firing him, because they are evil, and he is perfect bla bla” wasn’t true after all?

@Vortaxonus  
Think about this:

Kojima was given a very large some for MGSV, spent most of it on vacations saying he was scouting “locations” for the game which only Africa is used (with little verity, so getting all the different camos is dumb, but still needed) then they allow him to work on Silent Hill, but then splits soon after and doesn’t even finish MGSV with is convoluted story, plot holes and whatnot. Looking at Death stranding, I think it’s obvious; Kojima blew the company’s enitre budget forcing them to relay on Pachinko games for a source of income and then split before it got worse.

Keep in mind: Kojima was in the upper-crust of that company when all that stuff was leaked and he essentially did nothing about, when hearing he got uppity about someone talking about how his writing good, then hearing they take phones away. It’s not hard to form a conclusion that he benefitted from Konami’s rules.

I think it’s ironic people cheering about “Yeah! Kojima should get Castlevania!” When they’re the same people that hated the last CV game he worked on! So they don’t care it’ll be a pile of garbage, it’s just to spite Konami.

People screaming about Konami being some evil forget it’s a company, it’s not a living entity, it’s the people in charge to worry about and Kojima was a head on that hydra. Same with Inefune with Capcom, less we forget who made a lot of bad decisions that company did.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Mikey  
No, but like I said; he did benefit from it by employees not being able talk about him- and he left just shortly after that was brought to light.

Kind of like how Vita Ayla, that one Overwatch fanfic writer and others didn’t create Marvel’s hiring practice, but they benefitted from it.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I felt like playing Civ 6 a day or two ago, and have less than 300 turns to defeat a nation or two for the domination victory I set the map on. Funny enough, I would have won the religion requirement if I didn’t set it to domination victory only.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
It’s good to know Blizzard can still do dark humor from time to time. Shadowlands is dripping with it.

|| my current favorite is when Yesra found out about the genocide of her favored people and all the generally bad shit that’s happened since she died by way of a doofy high school styled play put on by fairies. Complete with bad acting, costumes, and missed lines.||

So far, Shadowlands is much better written than BfA was.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

5 and Beyond Earth just requires you to be the only nation still in control of their original Capitol.

This creates hi-larious victories where one civ can create a world-spanning empire of dozens of cities and the capitols of every other dozen or so different nations across all landmasses, but you win with your 3 city micro nation on a tiny archipelago just because you nab the aforementioned empire’s Capitol after the fact.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@Zincy  
I see one guy commenting on that Extra Credits awful nazi video played it in background. It should have single player and maybe it would easier to discover it today
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide