Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
I don’t care for the multiplayer, so I wouldn’t know. Also, anyone else find it dumb that the asari you recruit in ME2 who refuses to romance with you is romanceable in ME3 because reasons?
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Cyberpunk 2077: So CD Projekt played down crunchtime? And according to the Senior Game Designer, there have been even death threats? It’s always nice to see how toxic Triple A productions are treated nowadays by supposed fans and also their creators.

If it continues like this, I’d rather play 90’s remakes in the future than any trash from today. Personally, I feel sorry for people who work their tails off to get a game finished only to find themselves exposed to public gloating afterwards.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@DarkObsidian  
They didn’t play down the crunch, they just said they wouldn’t do crunch before but now with the game being close to release I guess a dev told Jason Schreier they did 100 hours. Also yeah death threats are bad but what can you do about it?Fans of anything can be pretty rabid. :/  
As for me, I’ll admit my excitement has gone down now, but I’m going to wait for reviews now, even if I can refund the game on GoG within 30 days if I dislike it.  
I’m more excited for Elden Ring, Hollow Knight Silksong and even Metroid Prime 4.  
Also been enjoying FFXIV and I think it’s a much better WoW than WoW. I’m stil worried about the next expansion.
Vortaxonus

@Mikey  
COVID probably didn’t do any favours either, which is something surprisingly not brought up (or at least not often) from the discussions I’ve heard over on Reddit.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Mikey

I basically agree with you. I am simply questioning the need to cling to collusion as if they were the Ten Commandments and as if it were not bad enough that since the beginning of this year people have really been doing everything possible to make a project happen. Aside from the difficulties associated with the Corona virus. We should all take a moment of silence at this point and be grateful that there are people who work for us despite all these difficulties. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide