Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #CFB2
I just tried the demo for Kirby Fighters 2. I’m honestly surprised the training song (and stage) from Kirby 64 is in this.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@icey wicey 1517

Probably not, but it no longer being a small indie team but a company worth over $140 million does mean it’s big enough for him to notice.

And mostly I’m talking about how it went from this small “The little game that could” to “Evolve 2.0” with its laser focus on microtransactions over gameplay.

Today’s events (no pun intended) sums it up quite nicely: there was a bug that gave players a free $10 worth of the game’s premium currency. It got fixed in an hour. Meanwhile one big and infamous, gamebreaking bug took 2 months to fix. On top of that their Halloween Events, basically the time of the year for horror themed games, usually gave free skins in past years. Now this year’s event is locking the skins behind a battle pass.

@Meanlucario

4 and half years.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #CFB2  
Kirby Fighters 1 on 3DS had Kirby 64 music in it too actually, and even a stage based on the Shiver Star factory stages.

It seems the Kirby series is finally embracing the “Dark Matter trilogy,” which it ignored it’s features/characters/enemies for years, because it wasn’t made by the original Kirby development team.  
Much like how the Mario series ignores the Gameboy “Super Mario Land” characters, (Daisy & Wario only appear in spinoffs, and rarely in main action games.) because it was made by a different team too.  
(They didn’t even get remakes on GBA.)
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Protip:

If the Steam Customer Reviews have “Hey Hey People” in it, the game is probably good.

By good I mean it’s probably one of those highly exploitable game with a vertical difficulty curve and lots of depth, and one that will probably torture your soul but you’ll ask for more.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Cyborg_pony

Oh, yes, Chrono Trigger. My third favorite JRPG on the SNES. Right after Terranigma and Illusion of Gaia. ;-)

My personal SNES JRPG Top Five:

1. Terranigma  
  2. Illusion of Time [EU] / Illusion of Gaia [US]  
  3. Chrono Trigger  
  4. Secret of Mana  
  5. Secret of Evermore
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@The Equestrian Zodiac  
@igotnopicks  
SHE CUTE! Saved. Totally saved the artwork and now I’m gonna STEAL the F out of it.  
I’m not joking I’m stealing it and then when I’m done I’m using it as my wallpaper for my phone.  
I’m not sharing it to anyone because I can’t be sharing traced / stolen content tho. I’m not THAT kinda artist.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide